Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I won't participate in modern society as a white man

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I cannot and will likely never motivate myself to participate in or do anything outside of leach off modern society. The reason is as most of you would've guessed: modern society is against me as a white man. Even if I wasn't an incel I wouldn't want to partake in it. This society I live in is not motivated or driven by logic, instead it's driven by a corrupted meaningless "empathy" for the inferior and unnatural. In the past humans formed empathy to increase our survival chances. For example, let's say a wild beast is about to kill one of our comrades. We help him, because in the future he'll be able to help us. It's a very logical empathy that serves a purpose. Modern "empathy" is not logical or helpful. Society goes out of its way to help objectively inferior people such as niggers and women achieve the same status as white men. Nothing is gained because at the end of the day they can't function without the help of the "white men"in power. It's self-destructive. It's like getting fucked in the ass and not receiving a reach around.

You only have to see what guys in the military say about its effects on the military to see that. I'll provide a link to what I'm talking about

View: https://youtu.be/zlU0O8mxXZI?si=-wwDNgOZNDoPo10F

Outside of how fucking stupid the entire modern system is we have its effects on me and possibly you. Why would I want to partake in a system where a woman or nigger will get promoted to a job while having less skill or talent than I do simply because they're a woman or nigger? Why would I want to live in a society that penalizes me for being white? It's illogical. It's self hatred to even participate in our current Idiocracy as a white man.

Welcome to being black. Congratulations enjoy your stay

If you want some tips on how to be black I can help

I am all for the leechmaxxing. A true welfare enthusiast.

Imagine being born white I sure as hell can’t

I'd leech off society if I could. I was in stem and had a mental breakdown my last year when I realized any value I add to society would get me nowhere closer to being loved by a woman. I do the bare minimum now mostly easy janitorial jobs. I don't need much to get by. I have my small one bedroom and a laptop for any gaming/forum use.

The ones responsible for this wouldn't have pulled this shit as boldly in a time before, in a better economy and with more reason abounding

I'd leech off society if I could. I was in stem and had a mental breakdown my last year when I realized any value I add to society would get me nowhere closer to being loved by a woman. I do the bare minimum now mostly easy janitorial jobs. I don't need much to get by. I have my small one bedroom and a laptop for any gaming/forum use.
Based.

The ones responsible for this wouldn't have pulled this shit as boldly in a time before, in a better economy and with more reason abounding
:feelsokman:

I cannot and will likely never motivate myself to participate in or do anything outside of leach off modern society. The reason is as most of you would've guessed: modern society is against me as a white man. Even if I wasn't an incel I wouldn't want to partake in it. This society I live in is not motivated or driven by logic, instead it's driven by a corrupted meaningless "empathy" for the inferior and unnatural. In the past humans formed empathy to increase our survival chances. For example, let's say a wild beast is about to kill one of our comrades. We help him, because in the future he'll be able to help us. It's a very logical empathy that serves a purpose. Modern "empathy" is not logical or helpful. Society goes out of its way to help objectively inferior people such as niggers and women achieve the same status as white men. Nothing is gained because at the end of the day they can't function without the help of the "white men"in power. It's self-destructive. It's like getting fucked in the ass and not receiving a reach around.

You only have to see what guys in the military say about its effects on the military to see that. I'll provide a link to what I'm talking about

View: https://youtu.be/zlU0O8mxXZI?si=-wwDNgOZNDoPo10F

Outside of how fucking stupid the entire modern system is we have its effects on me and possibly you. Why would I want to partake in a system where a woman or nigger will get promoted to a job while having less skill or talent than I do simply because they're a woman or nigger? Why would I want to live in a society that penalizes me for being white? It's illogical. It's self hatred to even participate in our current Idiocracy as a white man.

In reality (not virtual female vision) it's the annoying, fake, simplistic thoughts of Liberals.
Yes, a very, very small number of white men are rich powerfu & unbelievably evil. yet tons of white men are in desperate poverty.
Liberals distort all facts to an ideology of black & white thinking, for everything.
Class warfare is the REAL issue, always has been. "Eat the rich"

According to the Libertalmud, all black people are poor & oppressed (Nevermind that black emperors have existed, as well as dictators/genocide causing & others in major positions of power)

As well as Latinos who according to their weird & childish hirearchy, are right above Blacks so less oppressed.

Funny how they never mention severely impoverished Asians, or MENAs, or Curries. Must have nothing to do with women's attraction = worth existing & unattractive = a useful tool so desperate for woman contact they make fucking fools of themselves, but afterwards human garbage

Women in the West are just greedy sadistic evil. And that's also why they will erase or distort all historical facts proving they are privileged. They are ravensouly greedy.

I'd still rather be called privileged while being denied job positions due to affirmative action then be considered a subhuman curry by 99% of women while also being denied job positions due to affirmative action. Blacks have it best, a high IQ black man really has it made in life. If you're a 6ft+ normie looking black guy with 110+ IQ in the USA you will live life better than white chadlites.

I noticed that it’s increasingly harder to get a good job without a solid network. Nepotism and favoritism was always necessary but now its more prevalent than ever. Which means it doesnt matter how good you are if you can’t have a good network

Why would you go out of your Way to go to the Millitary? , You gotta have a dent in your Head , wanting to be Canonfooder " by Choice .

Ofc these LeadERs will Trash on you , Since you where stupid enough to assign for that Shit ( the Millitary ) and he knows that your just Cannonfooder "

Anyways just do the Bare Minimum , no need to put in More Effort when your already on an Disadvantage

I noticed that it’s increasingly harder to get a good job without a solid network. Nepotism and favoritism was always necessary but now its more prevalent than ever. Which means it doesnt matter how good you are if you can’t have a good network
Securing a good job doesn't have the same impact it once did, unless it places you in the top 10% of earners in your country. The standards of hypergamy have risen significantly, and the financial aspect isn't as influential as it used to be, unless, of course, you can provide a millionaire's lifestyle.

Well, I don’t much get into race issues.

But….I will say that society really took a shit when we stopped caring who the most qualified person is for the job.
When we started focusing on being diverse, instead of being the best.

Based

Leechmaxxing is based, Fuck waging as a white man and get no future or woman, Id rather NEET than be hated in my own country as a native just because im whitus.

Make some money and move to another country where white men are valued.