Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Indian bollywood actresses not shamed and blacklisted for dating white guys

She is a fucking whore any way

Average Dravidian Foid >> Top North Bellywood celeb

Yea man, race traitors like her should be cleansed.

Images 1

because she's not a fugly, unlike the curry above me
She legit looks like a tranny. I hate all the north indian foids. Only foids form south look good

She legit looks like a tranny. I hate all the north indian foids. Only foids form south look good
Heavy makeup mang, if she removed it, there is no difference between her and aunty.

First 2 are fuglies but it got a bit better the further it went.
Fuck off

Look at that smile, I can look at that for hours and hours. Imagine having a girl smiling like that around you, your entire life :ahegao: :ahegao:

Heavy makeup mang, if she removed it, there is no difference between her and aunty.
Tamil ponnus are different. They are much better than those north whores

What's with the dot on her head? Does she use it to see?
That is indication that they are trad woman and not like north whores. The south is protecting Hinduism while north sold their industry to Pakis

how about you just go back home fucking slobs, I've been verbal to every gypsy that I've seen and I won't stop till all of them are erased from romania, fuck you, fuck your race and fuck your genes, SPEAK ROMANIAN OR DIE
Whatever you have to agree that's the best smile by a woman. Show me a better picture of woman smiling.

What's with the dot on her head? Does she use it to see?
She also has a rule of not wearing fake up. Which makes her a based trad woman

how about you just go back home fucking slobs, I've been verbal to every gypsy that I've seen and I won't stop till all of them are erased from romania, fuck you, fuck your race and fuck your genes, SPEAK ROMANIAN OR DIE
Romanians gypsy are from low class india, they are treated even worse in india bozo. Deal with them, we won’t take em back:forcedsmile:

Whatever, believe in whatever you want, whatever kills you faster amirite

Those are all North Niggers practices. Like just because blue states sterilize kids for gender nonsense you can't judge entire west right?

I see the world very black and white
Then why are you white countries sterilizing 6 year olds. I watched Jazz Jennings documentary and that filled me with rage.

I see the world very black and white, northen faggots stained your repurtation I hate you too 3 eyes. Fuck all of you fuck gypsies fuck indians fuck asians
It’s not like Balkan a shithole. Fuck Balkan niggers

subhuman.
Show me a woman with better smile. I have a tamil fetish. The only girl that was nice to me in school was a brown tamil girl :ahegao: :ahegao:

subhuman.
You are coping at trad Indian woman. She refused to wear fake up. You are mad because all the mayo foids are fucking dogs.

You are coping at trad Indian woman. She refused to wear fake up. You are mad because all the mayo foids are fucking dogs.
i dont care about foids it's just that the woman you sent is truly subhuman.

Alexandra dadario mogs her.

Are you gay?

Send me a woman with better smile. Then I will change my mind....
I am not gay but given up on foids. I wont get a date even if i try my best jfl doomed by genetics. All I've got left are my copes. As a subhuman this is the best I can do.