Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why is every man in my family depresed, suffering, alone, but opposite is true for all the women

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Is ther some conspiracy against men? What the fuck is going on. Why are we all being ruined financially physically mentally in every way? Why do women get everything there is?

My mother has been depressed all her life and on meds as well, so it can affect both genders

My mother has been depressed all her life and on meds as well, so it can affect both genders
the difference is she had a dick to suck on to make her feel better

who said i was just talking about depression? I said theyre being ruined in every way possible. All the men in my family are in debt, lonely, isolate themselves, etc. Its not just depression. You sound like a fucking foid yourself

She was pretty asexual she separated my dad and they both didn't see anyone new for 20 years. My whole mothers side of the family are depressed. If I go to their parties it's like I am at a funeral. I have a nephew on my mothers side who's a 35 year old virgin.

Is ther some conspiracy against men? What the fuck is going on. Why are we all being ruined financially physically mentally in every way? Why do women get everything there is?
Every bloke I know (even the happy ones) seem to be teetering on the edge of depression..the way they act is act a giveaway...anything negative is repelled away to protect their mental fragility

Unbearable really. Unfuckingbelievable, but true. Welcome to 2021.

welcome to gynohell

who said i was just talking about depression? I said theyre being ruined in every way possible. All the men in my family are in debt, lonely, isolate themselves, etc. Its not just depression. You sound like a fucking foid yourself
You say that every man in your family is depressed and that for women the opposite seems to be true. I just gave a counterexample. If you think I sound like a foid just for stating a fact you are delusional.

Let me tell you, dude, male suicide rates are only going to increase.

You say that every man in your family is depressed and that for women the opposite seems to be true. I just gave a counterexample. If you think I sound like a foid just for stating a fact you are delusional.
argumentative and bitchy greycel defending women, definitely a foid, fuck off nigger cunt

argumentative and bitchy greycel defending women, definitely a foid, fuck off nigger cunt
My father is not depressed and I definitely have these genes from my mothers side, I'm sorry that something like that is impossible in your little world

this is largely true from my experience too, yet they're still bluepilled. It's over for men.

Seems like both the men and women in my family are doing okay. I seem to be doing the worst.

Over for men. Soon mass roping will be the norm

My father is not depressed and I definitely have these genes from my mothers side, I'm sorry that something like that is impossible in your little world
shut up fag

Keep coping. Foid "depression" is a meme, 1/10th the severity of a mans

As long as I know a person has truly suffered I can emphatize with them.
B1CD72F6 329B 4669 85CE 52779F70F973

Your average Norman wants to rope but is too pussy

But I'm guessing it was probably her fault she ended up like that

same with my family

its because woemn live life on tutorla mode with cheat senabled. fuck..!!!

I know the answer

men lose their purpose in life

Loooooooooool ahahahahagagaga
same with my family

its because woemn live life on tutorla mode with cheat senabled. fuck..!!!
You know the answer to that
Based
welcome to gynohell
Based
lol based
Nice post

Last edited:
Women have no real worries in life besides about chad and things related to work or study.

Men on the other hand live a totally different life.When we become young men we realize society doesnt care about us and we are just alone.
Then you have the problem with modern women. Relationships nowadays suck and are harder to get. Women have tons of options and they cheat a lot. Men get cucked a lot. And if you are unattractive ugly male, you get nothing. You are completely out of the dating pool.

Add in things like hostile behaviour from other men and treatment based on your looks and a hard time to get a job because of the economy and you have depressed males.

It is a very tough time for men. So no wonder many are depressed or feel down.

Last edited:
So fucking true.