Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is everything sooo goddamn boring these days? (Including yt and other shit?)

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
AND DONT COME AT ME SAYING its anhedonia or some other BS normies invented to excuse the fact that everything in life is going on a downward spiral of vacousness and blandness, trying to individualize the problem when its clearly a generelized and collective feeling everyone (including the normies) are starting to catch up on.
EVERYTHING, including things we thought could never get boring (like youtube before the money rolled in) are tasteless pieces of garbage that nobody with a single piece of good taste can endure anymore.
I think things started to suck badly after the 2008 crash, but when everything really started to stink i really dont know. What do you guys think?

Oversaturtion. People stopped doing it for fun and fame and started doing it for money. Everyone is a self centered tasteless untalented joke.

Its like everything is a cashgrab, attention seeking, narcissistic cesspool of degenerate creeps nowadays (in media and entertainment).

I think i know where it started. When that harlem shake shit got popular (the most retarted, effortless eunuch garbage) in 2012 is where people really understood (at least the most smart ones) decided that low effort talentless crap is what would give them views, money and clout on the internet.

1. The economy is shit
2. Websites optimize content for advertisers

People have to work or die.
&
YT and Reddit culture is literally just advertising culture, what they can and can't say is 100% predicated on whether or not an advertiser would like to have their product associated with that content.

AND DONT COME AT ME SAYING its anhedonia or some other BS normies invented to excuse the fact that everything in life is going on a downward spiral of vacousness and blandness, trying to individualize the problem when its clearly a generelized and collective feeling everyone (including the normies) are starting to catch up on.
EVERYTHING, including things we thought could never get boring (like youtube before the money rolled in) are tasteless pieces of garbage that nobody with a single piece of good taste can endure anymore.
I think things started to suck badly after the 2008 crash, but when everything really started to stink i really dont know. What do you guys think?
Don’t you remember the left’s big purge ie deplatforming of basically all or at least the most effective or massively popular right wing voices on the internet and probably anyone else that opposed them right wing or not?

This along with their ongoing censorship campaign on YouTube and I’m sure other online video platforms that they control have only furthered they and their Jewish master’s agenda and ultimate end goal which is to turn the internet from the genuinely exciting and Jew filter free digital Wild West that it was previously and originally into another heavily curated, scripted and censored, boring as fuck version of television or rather Talmudvision, which they’ve already long controlled as their primary method of brainwashing the masses and keeping just about everyone in line marching lock step on the Big Jew plantation.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be looking to the internet for meaning in the first place. Get a hobby or find god

what if content was bad in 2010 and you were just coping
Idk dude, i really have this strong feeling that everything went down the shitter some years from now. I remember my life being shit since forever, but there were at least some good copes like vdgms and sports and even cartoons were fun (at least until 2009).

entertainment today isn't as 'organic' as before.

For sure dude, its like life has a script now, and we are all part of a low budget shitty horror/comedy/drama show, with the elites being the audience

Im pretty sure the elites are behind all of this, they probably decided they were bored af someday and decided they were going to make the entire world their little show, but, unfortunately for us and them, they suck at creating emotion and excitment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back