Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is Ika-Sama allowed to post here?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He’s a friendhaving BBC dickmogger with a 5/0 face and above average height and isn’t even a KHHV. :reeeeee:
Mines happened during middle school, and I held hands about one or twice in High School.

He’s a friendhaving BBC dickmogger with a 5/0 face and above average height and isn’t even a KHHV. :reeeeee:
I'm not at work and I have no friends now. My height isn't above average, maybe in SEA it is.

discussions me

He's also not balding, he basically has zero incel traits.

His IQ too low

Say it louder for the dickpill copers in the back.
There was actually this thread on lookism.net. It was a black dude with a 9 inch dick showing his tinder experiment. He used pictures that could make it kinda obvious how big his dick is and white whores would beg him to fuck them. I sometimes wonder if we had above 8 inch dick it would have kinda helped us in fucking holes

black and non nt = :feelsrope:

I'm Non-NT, framecel, and ethnic.
Non-NT is a meme. Mentalcels don't exist.
Framecel is a meme, height is key, nothing else.
Ok you're ethnic, but since you don't have any other flaws you should be one of the ethnics who fuck.

You also tell larp stories like that your grandma beat you up, which indicates that you're using this site because you want to shitpost and not because your incel. Looks bad for you ika-sama-kun :feelsjuice:

Ok you're ethnic, but since you don't have any other flaws you should be one of the ethnics who fuck.
Women, especially black women aren't interested in non-ghetto Black guys like me.

You also tell larp stories like that your grandma beat you up, which indicates that you're using this site because you want to shitpost and not because your incel. Looks bad for you ika-sama-kun :feelsjuice:
I get no pussy regardless. I could ascend, I'd leave out of respect.

There was actually this thread on lookism.net. It was a black dude with a 9 inch dick showing his tinder experiment. He used pictures that could make it kinda obvious how big his dick is and white whores would beg him to fuck them. I sometimes wonder if we had above 8 inch dick it would have kinda helped us in fucking holes
Small dick = never began :feelsrope:

>2018 user
>says non NT and frame doesn’t matter
???

>2018 user
>says non NT and frame doesn’t matter
???
Mentalcel and Framecel weren't even words back in 2018.
The Framecel meme was brought in by redditors around end of 2020 and the Mentalcel meme was brought in by infiltrators late 2021, early 2022.
They don't exist. They're only here because reddit infiltrators brought these words in here.

Framecel is basically just an excuse for heightmoggers and Mentalcel is an excuse for Chads.
They don't exist, they only exsist so that heightmoggers and Chads can infiltrate without getting slaughtered by the community.

Mentalcel and Framecel weren't even words back in 2018.
The Framecel meme was brought in by redditors around end of 2020 and the Mentalcel meme was brought in by infiltrators late 2021, early 2022.
They don't exist. They're only here because reddit infiltrators brought these words in here.
Framecel means being short, skinny , in what world does that not affect inceldom? If I was taller and had regular shoulder width instead of 9 yo girl shoulders I wouldn’t be here

Framecel means being short, skinny , in what world does that not affect inceldom? If I was taller and had regular shoulder width instead of 9 yo girl shoulders I wouldn’t be here
As far as I know, being a "framecel" doesn't necessarily mean you're short, it mainly means you're skinny and narrow. Usually tall heightmoggers use it as an excuse like "I'm 6'4 gigamogger but my shoulders are narrow and I'm skinny, so I'm a framecel".

Someone has to be the comedic relief here