Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so hard for men to get sexual or love partners as compared to men?

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I hate why is it so hard for men to get love and sex as compared to foids despite foids being in majority in western countries and regardless of foids looks. Pls give genuine reasons.

From an evolutionary perspective

Women have to carry the child of any man that breeds them for 9 months, then push that fucker out of their cunt.

Men can pump and dump countless women without having to worry about that.

higher resource investment in reproduction for women

It's mainly because of tradcuckery. Tradcuckery asserts that foids are beautiful angelic goddesses come to earth, and that their sole mission is to avoid the disgusting taint of violent, brutish men like us. When feminism rolled around and female mate autonomy became one of the highest ideals in Western society, that combined with the tradcuckery to produce the result where male sexuality is dangerous and untrustworthy, while foid sexuality is seen as pure and good (even when she's getting doggy-dicked).

So that's why it's so hard. Because you're starting off deep in a pit that you didn't dig, and you have to work your way out of the pit just to reach the starting line. The only easy way out is to be chad, the rest of us have to fight. If you're ugly, then you have weights chained to your ankles.

Thanks for your genuine answers brothers:D:D

I hate why is it so hard for men to get love and sex as compared to foids despite foids being in majority in western countries and regardless of foids looks. Pls give genuine reasons.
[UWSL]For me, blackpill is a statistical theory (i.e. ugly males have much less possibilities than handsome ones) based on three hypotheses:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]1. sexual attraction is based mostly on physical factors (facial, vocal, body attractiveness, height, etc.)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]2. women are more selective than men[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]3. especially after sexual revolution, humankind is not a monogamous species[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Since we assume 2 and 3 are true and that there are more or less as men as women, there are an élite of men who have more women, another part of the adult male population with one woman per person, and then the incel. The incel, since we assume 1 is true, are mostly composed by ugly people.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]For me, blackpill is a statistical theory (i.e. ugly males have much less possibilities than handsome ones) based on three hypotheses:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]1. sexual attraction is based mostly on physical factors (facial, vocal, body attractiveness, height, etc.)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]2. women are more selective than men[/UWSL]
[UWSL]3. especially after sexual revolution, humankind is not a monogamous species[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Since we assume 2 and 3 are true and that there are more or less as men as women, there are an élite of men who have more women, another part of the adult male population with one woman per person, and then the incel. The incel, since we assume 1 is true, are mostly composed by ugly people.[/UWSL]
Sounds true. However, I also see a lot of ugly men with good looking women, why so?

Because women don’t have fair standards.

prostitutes or, in rarer cases, pure luck with good social skills. It happens, but it is rare.
In India, they are making a propoganda of making fair skinned good looking Aryan foids like shitskinned men. They make ads wherein they show ugly shitskin man with creamy whiteskinned Aryan curry foid and even sometimes make movies and shows to propagate this propoganda in the name of diminishing racism. However, I think it increases more and more racism because it makes shitskin men desperate for fairskinned foids and make them hate their own complexion which is why we see a lot of desperate skinskin curries simping white foids. This propoganda often becomes successful in influencing fair skinned curry foids to marry shitskin curries which increases more and more shitskins because fair skinned curries are merely 10% in India whom we often see in bollywood rest are dark as coal.

Last edited:
Nature favours women unfortunately.

The foids that are a majority are older ones, i.e. used up and useless. And the combination of young female rarity, the lack of libido in women, the high libido of men, the belief that women are fragile and need to be cared for and protected, etc. are reasons why it is extremely easy for women to find romantic and sexual partners (for teenage girls, they don't even have to go out in public for that to happen).

It's mainly because of tradcuckery. Tradcuckery asserts that foids are beautiful angelic goddesses come to earth, and that their sole mission is to avoid the disgusting taint of violent, brutish men like us. When feminism rolled around and female mate autonomy became one of the highest ideals in Western society, that combined with the tradcuckery to produce the result where male sexuality is dangerous and untrustworthy, while foid sexuality is seen as pure and good (even when she's getting doggy-dicked).

So that's why it's so hard. Because you're starting off deep in a pit that you didn't dig, and you have to work your way out of the pit just to reach the starting line. The only easy way out is to be chad, the rest of us have to fight. If you're ugly, then you have weights chained to your ankles.
Thanks for explaining it so well.
18 year old foid masturbating in public:
"Wow so hot! Can I help you! :soy:"

18 year old guy masturbating in public (non-Chad): "Sick pervert! He deserves to be on the sex offender list. :soy:"

Shy girl at school: "You are so beautiful. I can help you get out of your shell.:soy:"

Shy guy at school (non-Chad): "Man up and talk to people.:soy:"

Thanks for explaining it so well.
18 year old foid masturbating in public:
"Wow so hot! Can I help you! :soy:"

18 year old guy masturbating in public (non-Chad): "Sick pervert! He deserves to be on the sex offender list. :soy:"

Shy girl at school: "You are so beautiful. I can help you get out of your shell.:soy:"

Shy guy at school (non-Chad): "Man up and talk to people.:soy:"
Damn true bro.
People bullied me and laughed at me for being shy whereas treated shy girls like princess and they ended up being sluts jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back