Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it so hard to find low production value youtube videos now?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I like videos where it's just someone sat infront of their camera or webcam giving their opinion on a topic, but now it's hard to find such content it's all people trying to get big and make a marketable channel and often I don't want that I want something that gives me the having an IRL conversation vibe.

I like videos where it's just someone sat infront of their camera or webcam giving their opinion on a topic, but now it's hard to find such content it's all people trying to get big and make a marketable channel and often I don't want that I want something that gives me the having an IRL conversation vibe.

This is the probably the lowest production value youtuber out there on YouTube. Literally just a black background.

it's all people trying to get big and make a marketable channel
Answered your own question.

A lot of DIY videos are pretty low production, and annoyingly so sometimes. Kind of hard to follow along the tutorial if the video has shitty lighting and a shaky camera. Plus they like to skip over the hard parts without elaborating on how they did it.

Because YouTube does not promote that stuff, they would rather show mainstream rubbish.

This is the probably the lowest production value youtuber out there on YouTube. Literally just a black background.
Thanks. I like these kinds of videos.
Answered your own question.

A lot of DIY videos are pretty low production, and annoyingly so sometimes. Kind of hard to follow along the tutorial if the video has shitty lighting and a shaky camera. Plus they like to skip over the hard parts without elaborating on how they did it.
True if you're trying to follow stuff and learn from things, I guess that kind of thing doesn't do well in the algorithm.
Because YouTube does not promote that stuff, they would rather show mainstream rubbish.
It's all about that $$$
In Our Time are talks with a panel of experts on many different topics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qykl
I'd forgotten what a wealth of information and discussion BBC sounds was.

Because those channels get no views so jewtube doesn't promote them.