Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is my beard like this

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I was born blond, then my hair started to brown when i hit puberty. Now my eyelashes, eyebrows are black, hair is dark brown. My beard is very dense, but you cant see it bc most of the hairs are for some reason blond? Why is this happening?

You are becoming less pure

Changes in hair color, particularly during puberty, are not uncommon and are generally attributed to genetic and hormonal factors. Hair color is determined by the amount and type of melanin pigment produced in the hair follicles. There are two main types of melanin: eumelanin, which is responsible for black or brown colors, and pheomelanin, which contributes to red and yellow hues. The shift in your hair color from blond to dark brown could be influenced by genetic factors, as certain genes determine the production of different types of melanin. Hormonal changes during puberty can also play a role in altering the pigmentation of hair. The variation in beard color, where most of the hairs are blond despite your dark brown hair, is not uncommon either. Beard color can be influenced by a combination of genetic and hormonal factors as well. It's possible that different genes are expressed in the facial hair follicles, leading to a different color compared to the hair on your head.

. My beard is very dense, but you cant see it bc most of the hairs are for some reason blond
What you can grow dense facial hair? You must be an uber chad because I can only grow the odd pubic hair out of my wretched face. It sounds like you started out Aryan and ended up Jewish to me

What you can grow dense facial hair? You must be an uber chad because I can only grow the odd pubic hair out of my wretched face. It sounds like you started out Aryan and ended up Jewish to me
Its supposed to be dark hairs, but theyre literally glass