Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is NT scum so fucking obssessed with useless gossips and polemics?

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
Why do they fucking care so much about cuck Smith and Chris Rock? Why are they so fucking obssessed with gossip and things that are absolutely fucking useless to know about and have nothing to do with them? Are they fucking retarded?

They have the same predictable behavior as NPCs. When you play a game for many hours you start to identify the behavior paths of the NPCs. NTs are the exact same. When you have enough exposure to them you can predict fucking exacly what they are going to do/say.

I hate NTs so much I want to stab them and hang them on hooks. (On Dead By Daylight)

And people here aren't?
They just mention cuck smith as an example of cuckholdry. Unlike normies that behave as if they are plebs watching nobles doing monkey shit

They just mention cuck smith as an example of cuckholdry. Unlike normies that behave as if they are plebs watching nobles doing monkey shit
Idk I think a lot of normies think the whole situation is stupid/absurd as well

NTs literally live life on autopilot. The idea of a mid-life / existential crisis can only happen for an NT because they have so little self-awareness in their day-to-day.

Inceldom has made us constantly monitor our thoughts and behaviors so we are always operating at a higher level than these automatic processes. I wouldn't consider the majority of NTs to actually be 'conscious' beings.

Ngl, Gossip is a guilty pleasure of mines. It helps me learn more about people around me, I don't talk shit myself tho.

NTs literally live life on autopilot. The idea of a mid-life / existential crisis can only happen for an NT because they have so little self-awareness in their day-to-day.

Inceldom has made us constantly monitor our thoughts and behaviors so we are always operating at a higher level than these automatic processes. I wouldn't consider the majority of NTs to actually be 'conscious' beings.
I agree. Notice how talkative they are? They talk a lot because their mind is empty. We tend to never talk and only stay in our minds because our minds are always so noisy and loud. Normies don't think, they talk. We don't talk, but think

Ngl, Gossip is a guilty pleasure of mines. It helps me learn more about people around me, I don't talk shit myself tho.
You're using gossip as a way to learn, NT vermin use it while learning nothing. They just gossip and talk about trending cases involving human interaction because yes

I agree. Notice how talkative they are? They talk a lot because their mind is empty. We tend to never talk and only stay in our minds because our minds are always so noisy and loud. Normies don't think, they talk. We don't talk, but think
The sad thing is, people see those who behave that way (brain off, constantly talking, even if it's about the most inane shit) as more agreeable and more capable. It should be the other way around; people who speak the least, but actually think before they speak, and only speak when they have something valuable to contribute should be respected and looked up to. But in reality we're just ignored whenever we do try to jut into a conversation because our signal can't rise above the noise.

The sad thing is, people see those who behave that way (brain off, constantly talking, even if it's about the most inane shit) as more agreeable and more capable. It should be the other way around; people who speak the least, but actually think before they speak, and only speak when they have something valuable to contribute should be respected and looked up to. But in reality we're just ignored whenever we do try to jut into a conversation because our signal can't rise above the noise.
Absolutely based and high IQ.