Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is r/teenagers filled with cringe

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-

I was browsing r/teenagers the other day, and when I sorted by top for the month I saw this normie with his goofy ass pose, and its so cringe to the point that its kind of sad. This isn't the only example of cringe on that subreddit as theres tons of other cringe on that subreddit. I do understand that they are just a bunch of 13 year olds but could they be self aware in the slightest before posting cringe like the one i've linked to

I do understand that they are just a bunch of 13 year olds but could they be self aware in the slightest before posting cringe like the one i've linked to
Were you self aware as a child?

He moggs me to oblivion when i was at his age

With that look you can ascend and are invited too parties

Mogs me and looks more manly than I do at 28.

Because they're a bunch of soy normfags

It looks photoshopped. Nonetheless, you couldn’t pay men to wear that in public.

That’s equivalent to wearing Drake’s, “lover boy” hoodies

I feel like r/teenagers is full of adult gay men larping as teenagers to meet young males.

I feel like r/teenagers is full of adult gay men larping as teenagers to meet young males.
The vocabulary, and the mature-sounding posts on r/teenagers makes that sub very suspicious.

it was exposed many times that there were a bunch of pedophiles on that sub sending dick pics to minors so yeah...

Who the fuck uses soyddit at 13 jfl

I was browsing r/teenagers the other day, and when I sorted by top for the month I saw this normie with his goofy ass pose, and its so cringe to the point that its kind of sad. This isn't the only example of cringe on that subreddit as theres tons of other cringe on that subreddit. I do understand that they are just a bunch of 13 year olds but could they be self aware in the slightest before posting cringe like the one i've linked to

He has the haircut and style of a 2000's teenager not a 2020's teenager (I think, they can't have stayed the same right?), My guess is that his mother decides his hairstyle and dress style based on the boys she fucked when she was a teenager.

Screenshot 20230124 234436

This doesn't seem 18 days ago, rather 18 years ago. This kid dresses like the kids who were kids when I was a kid.

my generation are faggot lovers