Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is South Africa in BRICS if it's an irrelevant hellhole?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Yeah biggest GDP per capita in Africa and still poorer than most countries in Latin America or Asia, huge wealth inequality (highest Gini coefficient in the world at 63%), lots of violent crime, high corruption, 14% of its population have HIV, etc.

Also when do you see South Africa in the news? Never except when there are some riots and the country is burning. Even India with all the "superpower by 2020" memes deserves to be in BRICS more than South Africa. Funny when anti western shills cope with stuff like "BRICS will conquer the world and beat the US!!!" :feelshaha:

I usually don't agree with the jew-haters here but this time the only answer that I can come up with it's that it's because of the Jews.

Yeah biggest GDP per capita in Africa and still poorer than most countries in Latin America or Asia, huge wealth inequality (highest Gini coefficient in the world at 63%), lots of violent crime, high corruption, 14% of its population have HIV, etc.

Also when do you see South Africa in the news? Never except when there are some riots and the country is burning. Even India with all the "superpower by 2020" memes deserves to be in BRICS more than South Africa. Funny when anti western shills cope with stuff like "BRICS will conquer the world and beat the US!!!" :feelshaha:
The white people and the asian people in that country are heroes because they are continuing on civilization in a mostly savage monkey population.

Bro, in the end all that matters is that BRICS is the beginning of the end for the dollar as the world reserve currency.

When that happens, America will literally descend into a place worst than what south africa is right now. Mark my words. If you think about it, America is already quite a hell hole despite its massive wealth. Currently there is massive wealth inequality along class and racial lines. Imagine when the dollar loses its world reserve currency status and inflation sky rockets and/or economic growth significantly slows down. Its one or the other that America has to choose when the dollar loses its reserve currency status.

The only reason why there is relative peace right now in America is because of the fact that there is still a lot to go around in terms of wealth/resources and tons of women of color are dating white men.

Its kinda funny how normies totally dismiss the idea of a race war in America and how something like that could never possibly happen in America. Its a very real possibility imo because America won't be the economic/financial powerhouse it once was in the near future (because of BRICS). When that happens, and knowing what I know about white Americans, there will be racial strife. The only reason why there isn't massive racial strife right now is that America is still rich largely because of the dollar being the world reserve currency. America opening up factories overseas has a deflationary effect despite the huge money printing. The huge money printing that America started (and continues to do) would have long inflated the US economy to oblivion but we pay other countries in dollars so that has a deflationary effect. Other countries peg their currencies to the dollar and use the dollar as their gold essentially. When the dollar is dumped and other countries take interest in either BRICS or Crypto, America is literally finished. It would be a more equal and just world and non white men will get a major boost.

Last edited:
I usually don't agree with the jew-haters here but this time the only answer that I can come up with it's that it's because of the Jews.

South Africa needs to go back to apartheid or deport the niggers. When the cumskins arrived there hundreds of years ago, it was pretty much empty with some naked bantu and Zulu here and there

South Africa seems to be an important logistics hub, too. If It wasn't because of its geography... yeah, it'd be rendered irrelevant.

They can't even maintain their electrical grid JFL

Algeria, Egypt and Ethiopia all expressed desires on joining so it won't be the only African nation for long, plus, though I assume OP has a little bit of "omg africa shithole, omg" , they fail to understand the importance of Optics with Geopolitics, having at least one member in most of the Continents is a great way to have a larger market (those Brics can trade with their neighbors indirectly benefiting other Brics members)... whatever, just happy with my post count for now. :feelsokman:

Society is no longer about advancing, its about being politically correct
But BRICS countries don't care much about political correctness

Brics is just India being humble and not conquering the whole of the world on its own:feelsokman: