Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is the fitness industry brainwashing men into being roided comic book superheroes? So that we can try to meet women's increasingly high standards?

I want to roidmaxx to intimidate normies

I want to roidmaxx to intimidate normies
JFL! All normies are gymmaxxed now. Even if you looked more ripped and muscular than them, the differential between them and you isn't going to be that large because normoids are lifting hard today. You'd have to be giga-muscular and eat a fuck ton of food which would be unhealthy and also totally consume your life.

face + height destroys redpill gym copers

maxresdefault.jpg
tumblr_lfn6omi52V1qb83lwo1_500.jpg

No standard is going to get higher bro
Tell that to the coping normies.
skinny prettyboy>>>gymmamed manlet
This tbh. :yes: :yes: I know a guy in my neighborhood (in curryland) who looks like a anime prettyboy with good frame and musculature even though he's skinny and doesn't lift. His hair is soo good that its insane! He mogs all gymcels at my gym to hell and back.

Whenever i look at a roided phreak i cant help but think hes a low iq clown.

Eventho sometimes they are not but its just the first thought i get.

normies think picking up weight and putting it down will make them chad

What sort of training do members of the military do? It’s very different from bodybuilding because they can’t exactly be roidmonsters when shooting towelheads

Don't you think there's something between skinny and roided abomination?

every lb of muscle is a book not read, a language not learned or a university course not finished

To die quickly

Foids don't care about muscles, only guys do. Face and height is everything.