Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is the Nintendo Switch still so expensive?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It was released in 2017 and it's still so expensive bruh, I don't get it. I was thinking of getting one for playing games I can't play on computer but no way I'm spending almost 300€ in something that will be soon obsolete when Nintendo announces its next generation console. Second hand Nintendo Switch is so expensive too.

Because of the :soy: tax.

Probably becuase there's no current competition.

Most electronic devices are kinda expensive bc of Covid and war and other shit I don’t know

could be worse for a game console really

Because of the :soy: tax.
true
nintendo products are becoming like old videogames or toy collecting
you can't buy it cause the shit is overpriced and scalped by normies

I'm emulating old Nintendo games till it comes down in price.

It's not worth it, i got one two years ago only finished 2 games and it has been collecting dust since, its so weak in hardware aspect and most of it's games are trash nothing special, just emulate its games on PC if your processor is strong enough

It’s because of the greedy kikes

It was released in 2017 and it's still so expensive bruh, I don't get it. I was thinking of getting one for playing games I can't play on computer but no way I'm spending almost 300€ in something that will be soon obsolete when Nintendo announces its next generation console. Second hand Nintendo Switch is so expensive too.
It amazes me how this shit costs 300 USD in Spain but in my country that has an average wage 3 times less than Spain or USA it costs 600 USD that are around 600 euros. Fuck this clown ass world.

@trying to ascend

why do soycucks even buy this shit? it literally has smartphone tier hardware and plays recycled games from a decade ago :feelsugh:

You had a Pokémon avi with Red in it at one point tho.

YOnYPyL

This one. But I chose this, because it's a great and very clever alternative version to the cover of an album that I like very much.

Thedevilandgodareraginginsideme.jpg

got mine for 185 usd used at my old job

Because Nintendo can

No direct competition + supply and demand. also cause it's Nintendo the fans will eat it all up, can't believe these mfs re-release nearly 20 year old games at full price and the soy nostalgia junkies know no better than consoom

Last edited:
all the soy fags and "gamer girls" bid up the price into the stratosphere so they could brag on twitter about playing animal crossing

I have one that I bought with my tax return in like 2019, pre-COVID BS. It's probably still expensive because of the supposed "chip shortage", nostalgiafags buying it to play NES/SNES games (e.g. Nintendo Online), Nintendo itself being greedy and keeping the prices high on purpose.:fuk::fuk:

Out of the Xbox Series X and the PS5 though, you can at least still pick up a Nintendo Switch at your local Walmart.