Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is there a foid lead in 90% of horror movies

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’m scrolling through all the new horror movies and literally 90% of them have a fucking female lead. Or are centered around this one girl. Why the fuck does every single new horror movie have to have a female as the main character?

Bec. most girls (or maybe just all of them) are fucking submissive cunts. It boils my blood.

Bec. most girls (or maybe just all of them) are fucking submissive cunts. It boils my blood.
Think about it tho they take a good portion of the actual horror out by trying to focus on one female the whole time instead of the legit movie

Its because Hollywood needs to add "diversity" to movies today or SJWs complain and won't shut up until they get what they want.

A horror movie needs a vulnerable protagonist to make the horror effective tbh, females are generally weaker, thus more vulnerable so the horror part is easier to establish on screen and sexual elements can be worked into the movie to attract and entertain a wider audience, there were a lot of exploitation flicks back in the day. Hollywood likes to appeal to the masses, that's their business, today those masses happen to be feminists and SJWs so they will put female protagonists that seem weak and vulnerable but in the end they triumph over the male antagonist because it turns out that they were independent and strong the whole time.

Think about it tho they take a good portion of the actual horror out by trying to focus on one female the whole time instead of the legit movie
Oh,thats right.Sex sells thats why i guess.

Cuz muh femisnism

A horror movie needs a vulnerable protagonist to make the horror effective tbh, females are generally weaker, thus more vulnerable so the horror part is easier to establish on screen and sexual elements can be worked into the movie to attract and entertain a wider audience

It's more believable that a foid gets sacred shitless and also foids watch horror a lot and can relate more to female leads

One of the most annoying things and also most unrealistic is to have the lead and sole survivor most times a young foid,in reality it would most certainly be a male that would survive such an encounter.

the worst horror movies are the ones with happy endings

Its amusing to see foids being scared shitless and helpless

Self insert for women, and jiggly titties for men when she's running.
No grand conspiracy really.

Because foids can make a product more appealing. If there's a foid in a horror movie, who is usually hot, men who earn money will spend it to watch it. Cause there's some refreshment, the foid, which makes the movie more interesting.

And of course because foid can do classic screams and do stupid things when encountering the ghosts. Imagine if it's an incel, he would just go ER on the devils

One of the most annoying things and also most unrealistic is to have the lead and sole survivor most times a young foid,in reality it would most certainly be a male that would survive such an encounter.
Yes this pisses me the fuck off like they love finding the weakest person to magically survive hell

Yes this pisses me the fuck off like they love finding the weakest person to magically survive hell
Quick example to Thomas Hamill a truck driver on contract in Iraq in during the height of the war was captured by militants during a time when beheadings of foreigners were frequent and he miraculously escaped on his own the only story of its kind and what was he a middle aged white guy and how much attention did this story get fuck all because the survivor was not a figment of hollywoods imagination.

Cause a big monster guy who kills people needs a victim that the majority of audiences can route for. If a horror film starred a male character, then there's less of a reason to feel scared for him. A woman is going be a weaker and more easily killable target, so most people instantly grow more attached and sympathetic for a girl than a man in this case.

Not incels though lmao. And too bad Stacy never dies in horror movies, it's always the side chad and stacy who were fucking in the woods or closet that always get killed, but not the main character.

I’m scrolling through all the new horror movies and literally 90% of them have a fucking female lead. Or are centered around this one girl. Why the fuck does every single new horror movie have to have a female as the main character?
US and GET OUT didn't

((((( who is running the industry ))))))) ;)

in the last years it become standard and normal
i always check out if a femoid have a main/lead role in a movie
if they do = i never will look at it
same goes with race mixxing that is also normal now in most of the new movies and series

It's not only horror movies, most new movies have female leads, same goes for shows, just google 2019 shows and its almost all women.
It's the worst when they take an old franchise and ruin it with female leads like ghostbusters, star wars, oceans eleven and now even men in black, fuck hollywood man.

because we innately see women as vulnerable, and we'd rather see them carrying our babies in their tummy instead of seeing a xenomorph come out of it which adds to the horror tbh