Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is youtube so hard to quit?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I'm sick of this FOMO shit, I think I tried to quit my youtube addiction at least 50 times already and I always come back to it.

You need a replacement to leave YouTube completely

You need a replacement to leave YouTube completely
I wish I could find a hobby or something but yt reduced my attention span too much and now I can't concentrate on things without getting bored.

I wish I could find a hobby or something but yt reduced my attention span too much and now I can't concentrate on things without getting bored.
Same

I don't do much else but YouTube and tiktok brain rot

How are you addicted to youtube? Just listen to it while doing shit.

why the fuck would u quit youtube retard everybody uses that shit

I can't concentrate on things without getting bored
you need permanent subway surfers gameplay or minecraft parkour or gta cars falling down a hill or shitty mobile games playing on the side of your vision at all times

How are you addicted to youtube? Just listen to it while doing shit.
That's still feeding the addiction, I wish I could cut this trash out of my life right now

you need permanent subway surfers gameplay or minecraft parkour or gta cars falling down a hill or shitty mobile games playing on the side of your vision at all times
yes I'm not even kidding, it's that bad.

There's no other site that compares to jewtube, you can watch videos regarding literally anything so, its a good cope imo

why i only see those in bp channels? im glad i barely touch jewtube sharts

I'm sick of this FOMO shit, I think I tried to quit my youtube addiction at least 50 times already and I always come back to it.
What are you even watching?

It's easy

First step ; trow your smartphone in the trash can

Second step:Take this phone

Third step: thank me later

Last edited:
why i only see those in bp channels? im glad i barely touch jewtube sharts
because the next generation is cooked. short form content killed attention spans so much that young people cant even watch people talk for more than 10 seconds without being bored and scrolling to the next video to fill back up on dopamine

no fucking point of quitting youtube bro
You can barely say anything on kiketube nowadays, all videos are just zoomer soyboys telling you what opinions you should have and what you should do.

there are more sites than youtube, but they not the same experience, try vidlii

shorts are straight from hell. normal videos are ok if actual effort goes into the vids. YT videos are a good cope
It's not a good cope it fucks you up and makes you more depressed, it's like alcohol.

I rarely watch things that don’t have to do with the third reich tbh so I feel like my YouTube usage is actually sorta reasonable

I rarely watch things that don’t have to do with the third reich tbh so I feel like my YouTube usage is actually sorta reasonable
My youtube shorts is mostly people shooting guns

Oftentimes I pause the videos and just read the comments. Don't have patience to watch some tl;dr 30 min video essay lol

Have you tried long-form content?
I am absolutely addicted to youtube, but I gravitate towards videos that are an hour or even longer.
I've got multiple playlists that are maxed out (turns out the limit is 5000 videos per playlist), where each video is at least 1 hour.

And I just let them play in the background or through my headphones while I clean the house, go for a long walk, etc.
I can pick a topic I want to know more about, and At least that way I can feel like I'm maybe doing something productive.

Long form content is really useful but shorts follow a very slick algorithm they put shit videos to make you interested in them in between the content you are actually interested in