Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why isn't Depression simply called 'lack of sex'?

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
There is only one reason for depression. Lack of sex. And if you do have sex than the sex isn't dirty enough, the girl isn't hot enough or you don't have enough different sex partners. Even the biggest subhuman would be happy if he could fuck hot sluts on a daily basis for free.

because psychologists are cucks and females

There is only one reason for depression. Lack of sex. And if you do have sex than the sex isn't dirty enough, the girl isn't hot enough or you don't have enough different sex partners. Even the biggest subhuman would be happy if he could fuck hot sluts on a daily basis for free.
Nah, I bet there's some prostitutes and whores that's depressed

Close minded and low IQ

Apparently Chads and Foids can get depressed as well.

You never see a chad in his prime go to therapy for depression

because not everyone's brain is made of sperm like yours

People who have sex can be depressed. I can also understand why psychologists think simply getting a prostitute isn't the answer. A trucel who truly can't get laid because of his looks is pretty rare.

Because sex isn't the only reason why in depressed.

True as fuck. 99% of depression cases would go away if they just had a girl to hold and fuck every night.

The 'syke' industry rather drug you and fleece you of your shekels like sheep.

low t faggot detected
Average animu poster

Lack of intimacy as a whole. If you say sex, IT is going to label you sex crazed. It's not just about the act of putting penis into vagina.

chester bennington got sex everyday and money but still got depressed and killed himself

Yeah probably a cuck. Don't bring up kurt cobain because he was with an ugly thot and was also on heroine.
I hate Cobain. Imagine going on a date with a girl and having her tell you about all her celebrity obsessions like Leto, cobain etc. You then know that your ffriendzoned

Sex is cope.
You need meaningful connection and love to feel less lonely in this hell.

I hate Cobain. Imagine going on a date with a girl and having her tell you about all her celebrity obsessions like Leto, cobain etc. You then know that your ffriendzoned
Yup, they wouldn't be talking to chad about leto and cobain. If they do that to you, then cuckadoodledoo.

BasicPaleGavial size restricted

Yup, they wouldn't be talking to chad about leto and cobain. If they do that to you, then cuckadoodledoo.
Yes, chad fucks her afte 30 minutes of talking and I GOT FRIENDZONED AFTER 2 HOURS. WHY WASTE MY TIME BITCH IF YOU WON;T HAVE SEX WITH ME?

For four reasons.

1) Society hates acknowledging problems it can't help. There is no practical cure for lack of sex and intimacy. If I were a woman and the government were to force me to have sex with ugly, old, smelly or weird men as part of some welfare program, I would rebel. You can't force people to have sex. On the other hand, anti-depressants and therapy, while of lower effectiveness, are technically in the realm of feasibility.

2) Sex is a taboo topic, and remains so in casual conversation. Magazines and TV series may talk a lot about sex nowadays, but in actual conversations between people, it is very much still taboo and I think it will remain so. The taboo of sex is certainly partially genetic.

3) Happy, or at least moderately happy, ugly and celibate people do exist (though they are rare). They serve as proof that lack of sex or intimacy does not necessarily cause depression.

4) Depression has genetic roots and sometimes you can be depressed even in a very good situation.

Yes, chad fucks her afte 30 minutes of talking and I GOT FRIENDZONED AFTER 2 HOURS. WHY WASTE MY TIME BITCH IF YOU WON;T HAVE SEX WITH ME?
It's not so bad being friendzoned as long as you aren't doing any favors or spending money on her, don't even waste too much time talking to her. The goal is to use her to build your social circle and maybe she'll invite you to a birthday. I'm not that crazy about dealing with western foids anymore, so I don't have the energy to build a real life social circle with them. I rather make friends with incels online and plot the incel revolution on these whores.

It's not so bad being friendzoned as long as you aren't doing any favors or spending money on her, don't even waste too much time talking to her. The goal is to use her to build your social circle and maybe she'll invite you to a birthday. I'm not that crazy about dealing with western foids anymore, so I don't have the energy to build a real life social circle with them. I rather make friends with incels online and plot the incel revolution on these whores.
SHE DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT. SHE JUST WROTE ME OFF. ARGH. GIRLS ARE EVIL

SHE DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT. SHE JUST WROTE ME OFF. ARGH. GIRLS ARE EVIL
She didn't even want to just hang out as friends and invite you to parties? What a bitch, then don't waste your time. Save up for thailand or wait for sexbots to be more available.

She didn't even want to just hang out as friends and invite you to parties? What a bitch, then don't waste your time. Save up for thailand or wait for sexbots to be more available.
She said some bullshit excuse like "I don't have money, maybe another time" but i wouldn't accept defeat so I manipulated into going out with me again

She said some bullshit excuse like "I don't have money, maybe another time" but i wouldn't accept defeat so I manipulated into going out with me again
She did say maybe another time tho. How did you manipulate her?

She did say maybe another time tho. How did you manipulate her?
I waited 2 weeks and she still claimed to be broke.

I texted her some disturbing message like "You are the only girl that talks to me for more than 30 secs" and she called back and asked if I wanted to meet and discuss it

I waited 2 weeks and she still claimed to be broke.

I texted her some disturbing message like "You are the only girl that talks to me for more than 30 secs" and she called back and asked if I wanted to meet and discuss it
Well hey, that's what women are supposed to do. She has to pay attention to her looksmatch. It's not like you blackmailed her. Men threatening to commit suicide doesn't even manipulate women that much, so you saying you're lonely won't do much either. Maybe she either wanted to be your friend, or see if she can use you, or give you another chance at sex.

Well hey, that's what women are supposed to do. She has to pay attention to her looksmatch. It's not like you blackmailed her. Men threatening to commit suicide doesn't even manipulate women that much, so you saying you're lonely won't do much either. Maybe she either wanted to be your friend, or see if she can use you, or give you another chance at sex.
I'm not her looksmatch. She is a stacy and mogs me badly.

But yeah, she wanted to be my friend but I tried to take advantage of the situation by making a move on her.

I'm not her looksmatch. She is a stacy and mogs me badly.

But yeah, she wanted to be my friend but I tried to take advantage of the situation by making a move on her.
That sucks, maybe you're able to make friends with hot chicks because you're NT. I would use that to get into social circles.

That sucks, maybe you're able to make friends with hot chicks because you're NT. I would use that to get into social circles.
She wouldn't let me in any of her circles. And I didn't manage to get along with any other girl after her sadly.

Because society would have to admit that sex is a basic need.

She wouldn't let me in any of her circles. And I didn't manage to get along with any other girl after her sadly.
Maybe she was a nawalt, keep trying and you'll find another one. How many female nawalts do you think there are out of 100?

Maybe she was a nawalt, keep trying and you'll find another one. How many female nawalts do you think there are out of 100?
All I know is that this NAWALT didn't have sex with me. I don't think ill find another one. it's over for me

All I know is that this NAWALT didn't have sex with me. I don't think ill find another one. it's over for me
Why not be able to find another? If there are at least 5 nawalts in 100 then you still have a chance if you tried enough and really wanted it. Try to focus on the opportunities you still have and not the past.

Why not be able to find another? If there are at least 5 nawalts in 100 then you still have a chance if you tried enough and really wanted it. Try to focus on the opportunities you still have and not the past.
I don't have any opoortunities