Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why isnt the average height in America changing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Forgive my low IQ question, maybe one of you non smooth brains can answer me.

Why isn't it changing? At this point shouldnt the short men Gene's be getting filtered out of the gene pool? I understand women still carry the shit Gene's and they get to reproduce no matter what but that should just slow the process not 100% stop it...

Maybe as we continue deeper into this age of sexual selection it will but it seems like my entire life the average male height has been 5'9, I have to imagine that after a long enough time with ever increasing female standards that, literally no memeing, 6'0 will be the minimum height required to reproduce as a male.

its only been 20 years

it takes 100s

Femoids have too many shitty genes. Therefore, they can even completely stop the increase in average height. Plus a lot of men love dwarfs.

isn't every generation taller? zoomers here certainly mog millenials

isn't every generation taller?
Sons are not always taller than their fathers, for example, because not every father chooses a femoid of normal height.

See this page. There is an increase considering the year born.

Sons are not always taller than their fathers, for example, because not every father chooses a femoid of normal height.
it must be brutal to get mogged by your dad

it must be brutal to get mogged by your dad
Yes, I am. My height is 5'10". My father is almost 6", but my mother is 5'2".

asian immigration.

The average american height is a bad example. All the hispanics drag it down, while whites are the tallest with like 5"10 1/2 and blacks being 5"10. Asians also drag it down. It's better to go by race with everything in the US

Because short women are allowed to reproduce and they end up having short children