Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Larry Silverstein (the WTC leaseholder) ordered to "pull" WTC7?

Why did he order to "pull it"? So, the WTC7 didn't really collapse by its own weight? I mean, how did the WTC7 get a fire? The other buildings, also made of glass, were INTACT. I think that's a fucking mystical 1-in-a-lifetime coincidence.

Last edited:
Why did he order to "pull it"? So, the WTC7 didn't really collapse by its own weight? I mean, how did the WTC7 get a fire being 1 block away from the North Tower? I think that's a fucking mystical 1-in-a-lifetime coincidence.
Miracles are more common during tragic national events.

Miracles are more common during tragic national events.
There are other buildings surrounding the WTC, with panels of glass, but they didn't collapse unlike WTC7. Some even got heavier fires than in WTC7 but they stayed intact.

There are other buildings surrounding the WTC, with panels of glass, but they didn't collapse unlike WTC7. Some even got fires but they didn't collapse.
Just a coincidence. Anyone saying otherwise is a conspiracy nut.

Just a coincidence. Anyone saying otherwise is a conspiracy nut.
OK. Too bad they didn't pull them down like in a conspiracy-like action movie. Life is boring. I'm going to kill myself later.

God's chosen person and building saved by God, not a surprise

Last edited:
God's chosen person was saved by God, not a surprise
I think it was a coincidence when Larry Silverstein didn't show up that morning for his daily breakfasts in the Top Of The World restaurant (located close to the North Tower roof). As Copexodius said, it's a coincidence.

OK. Too bad they didn't pull them down like in a conspiracy-like action movie. Life is boring. I'm going to kill myself later.
Yes, it was all just a coincidence. Especially 911 conspiracy nuts dying under mysterious circumstances.