Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why men have race preserving instinct and foids dont?

Because men are smart enough to see the consequences of miscegenation as well as the issues diversity brings in general.

Men are inherently more tribalistic, whereas foids are more focused on securing a future for themselves and their own offspring. I guess women just had no reason to develop that tribalistic instinct, though I'm feeling too lazy rn to ponder on why

Men are inherently more tribalistic, whereas foids are more focused on securing a future for themselves and their own offspring. I guess women just had no reason to develop that tribalistic instinct, though I'm feeling too lazy rn to ponder on why
probably for the same reason women whore themselves out to victorious armies that march through their lands, who've killed their husbands and sons

Because men are smart enough to see the consequences of miscegenation as well as the issues diversity brings in general.
It's moreso to do with the fact that women are far more likely to be accepted by the enemy tribe.

probably for the same reason women whore themselves out to victorious armies that march through their lands, who've killed their husbands and sons
That sort of behavior is a result of foids' inherent lack of in-group loyalty that I just mentioned. In the past, they would whore themselves out to such men because they saw doing so as an easy way to guarantee better lives for themselves and future offspring. Nowadays, many foids would fuck a guy violent guy just for the hybristophilic thrill

This also, plus foids have a stronger in group preference when it comes to gender as opposed to males.

It's moreso to do with the fact that women are far more likely to be accepted by the enemy tribe.
That as well: However, it also does line up with what I said.

Keep in mind, foids IQ scores all cluster extremely close to the mid-wit range, whereas for men, it's more spread out which allows for more "topwits" & "bottomwits" whom are immune to any kind of "programming" & thus can discern the differences.

Women have no loyalty. They just spread their legs to the person who is the most attractive, most violent, most psychopathic etc. They can't control their lust

Women have no loyalty. They just spread their legs to the person who is the most attractive, most violent, most psychopathic etc. They can't control their lust

Men are inherently more tribalistic,
Wrong, because...
whereas foids are more focused on securing a future for themselves and their own offspring. I guess women just had no reason to develop that tribalistic instinct, though I'm feeling too lazy rn to ponder on why
Foids are far more social than men...

However,
They always breed with whomever wins, as a survival trait... They easily adapt to social changes...

That said,
Instead of dying, foids prefer to live, no matter what the consequences to their racial species.

That said,

Instead of dying, foids prefer to live, no matter what the consequences to their racial species.
:blackpill::bigbrain::feelsjuice:

I think all people do have it, but a lot of foids hate their own race, and want to destroy it even though it contradicts their instincts.

because women are meant to be controlled, not form their own opinions.

I wonder this everyday man. I see this even in my own family.

brutal. wanna talk ?
Idk even know wha to say man.

My sisters hate our dad even though he has done so much for us. They only care about themselves, they also dont like me but I am not as hated as my father is.

The thing is, even though me and my father are both aware that we are disliked we still keep working, provinding and protecting this shit show we call family. There is something in our brains. It is like a biological duty to keep working hard because "they are our family". There is alsp other things like my mother HATES my dad and constantly talks bad about him behind his back. Man fuck this place.