Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Love is a primitive instinct

Garmonbozia

Garmonbozia

Greycel
Why do retarded normies and foids think love is something supernatural and magic? Do animals feel love? Where is the line between love and some kind of primitive instinct for reproduction? Do eukaryotes feel love? There is no love. There are sex hormones fuck normies fuck women fuck niggers

Why do retarded normies and foids think love is something supernatural and magic? Do animals feel love? Where is the line between love and some kind of primitive instinct for reproduction? Do eukaryotes feel love? There is no love. There are sex hormones fuck normies fuck women fuck niggers
Are you saying you want to fuck normies, Fuck women, And fuck niggers?

Garmonbozia

Greycel
Joined Tuesday at 9:23 PM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Women hate thread 5/3/2020

Join date checks out

fucking hoes is natural instinct

fucking holes they can’t love every hole I “loved” went for broke criminal chad or Tyrone to be pumped dumped even though I was richer and better partner but I’m short and ugly

Love is an emotion normies made up to legitimize an artificial relationship composed of SMV hierarchy/betabuxx.

Do animals feel love? Where is the line between love and some kind of primitive instinct for reproduction? Do eukaryotes feel love?
Love is uniquely human since animals dont have such an emotional range, so no. But even though humans can feel love, most foids that run around now arent human anyway, so its irrelevant....

Hate normies, hate women and hate niggers
Based, I was just messing with you, Your new so an infiltrator would probably say what i said is offensive and get really defensive.

Youd be suprised at how many we have daily or weekly

Last edited:
I wish I was a wizard (from dark fantasy fictional universe) so I can exterminate all normies and women and niggers and kikes (using spells)