Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why must these gigachads mock us?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
MogsMe

It makes me so angry that these guys are getting laid every night with cute girls and this still isn't enough to sate them that they must mock us too

These guys are getting laid? Yeah, I'm not buying it for a fucking second.

Projection of the highest order

Yeah these guys are drowning in pussy i can tell just by the looks of them
i face mog the right one

Oh yeah, people mocking others to create time bombs and then get shocked when they explode, as always. Oh how fucking surprising. They are probably just finding a fucking STD infested slut that sits on any dick on this planet because they are too addicted to it and will accept anything.

@SlayerSlayer over for @tehgymcel420 who has gone into a state of shock from seeing the huwhite slayer on the right

When will incel on incel violence end, no more brother wars

im trying to lose body fat and hope theres a better face under it

i may be getting braces within a couple months so thats good news, my teeth are fucked rn
Teethmaxxing is based. I too, need to lose some face fat, after that I'll mog everyone in school. Maybe also work on my inhib

ill be going back to school in august for the last time and gotta make sure i graduate hs by getting a gf and losing my virginity or else ill be posting here forever
Same, except for me it's September. Buuuttt I'm in Canada and Trudeau might keep us locked down forever. If that's the case I'll be here forever too.

Gotta start improooving from now

I mog them and I'm 3-4/10 lmao :feelshaha:

I mog them but still I have no girlfriend :cryfeels:

Maybe they are both 6"2?:blackpill:
I’m over 6’2 and here, stop thinking height is everything, if it can’t save me then it definitely won’t save those trucels in the post

rhey mog me hard

Both mog me to oblivion

always making fun of us incel pieces of shit