Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why niggers are so fat ?

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
I'm guessing it's higher rates of poverty on average, which tends to lead to people eating cheaper, shittier food. I remember seeing something years ago saying like 85% of black women are overweight :feelskek:

Women also have a slower metabolic rate as well, causing them to put on weight easier

Cause they eating all the pussies

I'm guessing it's higher rates of poverty on average, which tends to lead to people eating cheaper, shittier food. I remember seeing something years ago saying like 85% of black women are overweight :feelskek:

Women also have a slower metabolic rate as well, causing them to put on weight easier
niggers dont know how to farm, potatoes have the same nutritional value of bread but are healthier, coke can be replaced by water

THE LEFT CANT MEME AND NIGGERS CANT FARM

niggers dont know how to farm, potatoes have the same nutritional value of bread but are healthier, coke can be replaced by water

B-b-but... muh sugar-water

There’s a lot of fast food joints and liquor stores and churches. A lot of them have what they call food wastelands.

they are just shorter than men on average. that's the only difference. slow metabolism / fast metabolism is a meme

they are just shorter than men on average. that's the only difference. slow metabolism / fast metabolism is a meme
The biggest factor is just they eat like shit constantly. Even with a good metabolism eating in a 2k surplus every day for years is gonna make you obese

Because they eat alot of KFC

If they can't farm, what do you call the aftermath of slavery??

Idiotcel

Idiotcel
They got help from whitey, of course. They've never been able to accomplish anything on their own.

Also, I've noticed you've come on here asking about what we think of women... And now you're having common leftoid views. You're 100% a fakecel lol.

They got help from whitey, of course. They've never been able to accomplish anything on their own.

Also, I've noticed you've come on here asking about what we think of women... And now you're having common leftoid views. You're 100% a fakecel lol.
What does me defending a race have anything to do with being an incel?? Explain because you sound dumb as fuck. And again, I made that post to see other point of views other than my own, can you read??

Also you make no sense, the whites actually needed there help for everything that's why they enslaved them. So how could they even help them? Wouldn't they have done it themselves if they already knew how to do it?? Do you really need a history lesson in everything lol

FYI: These aren't Left views (You really need to look up the political definition again)

What does me defending a race have anything to do with being an incel?? Explain because you sound dumb as fuck. And again, I made that post to see other point of views other than my own, can you read??

Also you make no sense, the whites actually needed there help for everything that's why they enslaved them. So how could they even help them? Wouldn't they have done it themselves if they already knew how to do it?? Do you really need a history lesson in everything lol

FYI: These aren't Left views (You really need to look up the political definition again)
Blacks enslaved each other. Sold to whites. Whites ended slavery. Blacks still practicing slavery in Africa to this very day, even more slaves there today than at any point ever in American history. Whites saved blacks from themselves. If not for whites, they'd still be in Africa banging together sticks and mud making monkey noises.

Blacks on gov assistance more than any other race per capita.

Blacks commit more violent crime than any race per capita.

Also, those are lefty views lol. But this isn't the forum to discuss the black plague anyways.

Blacks enslaved each other. Sold to whites. Whites ended slavery. Blacks still practicing slavery in Africa to this very day, even more slaves there today than at any point ever in American history. Whites saved blacks from themselves. If not for whites, they'd still be in Africa banging together sticks and mud making monkey noises.

Blacks on gov assistance more than any other race per capita.

Blacks commit more violent crime than any race per capita.

Also, those are lefty views lol. But this isn't the forum to discuss the black plague anyways.
Definitely a racist.

And that's false, Africans did enslave there own people but whites still went all over the world capturing other humans. Also all blacks aren't African.

Some European countries practice slavery still and were doing the same back then.

That isn't true either. What race are the people who are committing most of the hate crimes and school shootings?? Whites

And to make it even worse whites have committed the most violent crimes (Genocides etc)

Blacks are probably on government assistance than any other race because you people put them down so long, making them poor as fuck.

You have no room to talk. And your correct this isn't the forum to discuss the white plague.

Idiotcel

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8ck8APuYSRum/

And that's false, Africans did enslave there own people but whites still went all over the world capturing other humans. Also all blacks aren't African.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8MA3AwbYs5Xh/

Some European countries practice slavery still and were doing the same back then.

That isn't true either. What race are the people who are committing most of the hate crimes and school shootings?? Whites

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/W5E1njnuHNB7/

And to make it even worse whites have committed the most violent crimes (Genocides etc)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ghtKBr4CwdZt/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/t0Wf9FRuHrwC/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/71Fl6gyQIjyG/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hf20nOKYcVYS/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vux9sDy75My9/

Blacks are probably on government assistance than any other race because you people put them down so long, making them poor as fuck.
No, its because they have an IQ of a mental ill person and thats, unfortunately, hereditary.
1552610864487.png

1490787532693.png

IMG 20230905 111752 707
IMG 20230905 111741 746
IMG 20230905 112056 775

You have no room to talk. And your correct this isn't the forum to discuss the white plague.
:feelswhat:

What does mental illness have anything to do with being poor?? And also that isn't a real statistic chart, obviously you got it from someone that thinks there above and way smarter than people of color (which isn't true at all). None of this shit is true, you basically looked up all of this on a website full of racist crap.

Last edited:
What does mental illness have anything to do with being poor?? And also that isn't a real statistic chart, obviously you got it from someone that thinks there above and way smarter than people of color (which isn't true at all). None of this shit is true, you basically looked up all of this on a website full of racist crap.
Screenshot 20230905 122503 246
Screenshot 20230905 122433 645

1490787532693.png