Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why should I lose weight and looksmax if I’m non NT?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
What’s the point? I will just end up as a shitskin manlet mentalcel no matter how good looking I am. I am far too introverted, boring and mentally ill for anyone to even manage making a friend, just forget about getting a GF at this point.

Last edited:
So you can stop us from bullying you about it

So you can stop us from bullying you about it
If he’s happy what’s the problem?
Being fat is no different then a drug addiction can’t have an intervention or force it.
It’s up to him when he’s had enough.

If he’s happy what’s the problem?
Being fat is no different then a drug addiction can’t have an intervention or force it.
It’s up to him when he’s had enough.
The problem is OP genuinely thinks he’s better than ppl with a normal weight, he unironically thinks he’s healthier than “skinnyfags” when he can’t even walk up a flight of stairs without almost having a stroke

Be fat is a choice
And its a shit tier choice

The problem is OP genuinely thinks he’s better than ppl with a normal weight, he unironically thinks he’s healthier than “skinnyfags” when he can’t even walk up a flight of stairs without almost having a stroke
He’ll figure it out eventually just like I did.
What is he around 200? When he hits 300 or 400 his theory might change.

You will feel better in yourself.

Damn wtf do you eat? And how much?
Use to drink a lot of soda.
Eat a lot of fast food and sweets.
Pizzas always been my go to comfort food.

There is no benefits for subhumans to lose weight

Use to drink a lot of soda.
Eat a lot of fast food and sweets.
Pizzas always been my go to comfort food.
The Love's/Flying J diet is brutal

used to eat plenty of that when I was a travel work cel myself

The Love's/Flying J diet is brutal

used to eat plenty of that when I was a travel work cel myself
Flying j pilot probably the worst they got Cinnabon which I love.
Loves doesn’t sell much hot food except roller grill which I never eat. They are mostly fast food.
One in Ripley has a Hardee’s which I love.
Been buying the salads instead.
At 350 I’ll allow myself Hardee’s and Reese’s I think.

You shouldn’t. I lost weight and gymmaxxed and it got me 0 pussy. Foids didn’t even treat me any different

Flying j pilot probably the worst they got Cinnabon which I love.
Loves doesn’t sell much hot food except roller grill which I never eat. They are mostly fast food.
One in Ripley has a Hardee’s which I love.
Been buying the salads instead.
At 350 I’ll allow myself Hardee’s and Reese’s I think.
if you mean ripley by the PA/NY border that's crazy, I been there about 100 times, used to drive up and down the 90 there all the time. Prolly passed you on the highway and never even knew lol

If you’re a fatcel you don’t know if you’re truly subhuman. If you gymmaxx and end up bringing concealed Chad features to the surface, you will hit two birds in one stone with your good looks and NT (only normies and below have to conform to NT standards like good little npcs).

if you mean ripley by the PA/NY border that's crazy, I been there about 100 times, used to drive up and down the 90 there all the time. Prolly passed you on the highway and never even knew lol
Yup that’s the one.

Yup that’s the one.
that Love's is basically the first toilet past the ny toll lol

used to stop at the one in connect as well but that was always busy as fuck for some reason

If you’re a fatcel you don’t know if you’re truly subhuman. If you gymmaxx and end up bringing concealed Chad features to the surface, you will hit two birds in one stone with your good looks and NT (only normies and below have to conform to NT standards like good little npcs).
Do you realize how rare chads are?