Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should my sexual preferences change with age?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
when I was a teen, I liked Lady Gaga's music and now I still like it - it's fine
when I was a teen, I liked Lovecraft's stories and now I still like them - it's fine
when I was a teen, I liked teen girls and now I still like them - waowers! yikerinos! h-how dare you! :feels: you Nazi Hitler pedo child molester! I hope you get raped and murdered just for thinking that!

based all the soy guzzling cucks seethe when we say we want virgin teen girls cause they mad we dont like used up 33 yo roasties
"omg shes so mature and experienced":soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
"shes only 15, shes a child, you cant use her pedo":soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
cucks believe it's pedophilia when the age difference between you is too big even if it's a 30-year-old liking someone in early 20s, gigakek
>you're not allowed to like people younger than you :feels: as a sexless incel, you have unfair advantage over them!

Dear IT fag seeing this, please ignore recent age of consent posts.
Weather is getting hot, its hard to get oxygen to some people's brain