Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why so many soys here?

S

subhumanNPC

Banned
-
Some of you soys are pathetic. At least be masculine about your situation. I have no sympathy for anyone here who cries and bitches about their situation. I respect the high t members here. The low t soys should rope tbh.

"Everyone handles pain in their own way" - Bridget Grabowski, MKE

Last edited:
At least be masculine about your situation. I have no sympathy for anyone here who cries and bitches about their situation
Based bro. I have the same opinion!

Banned 3mins after op posted this.:feelskek:

Some of you soys are pathetic. At least be masculine about your situation. I have no sympathy for anyone here who cries and bitches about their situation. I respect the high t members here. The low t soys should rope tbh.
instaban :feelskek:

You will never be a real man, fail-male. You're just like me.

Some of you soys are pathetic. At least be masculine about your situation. I have no sympathy for anyone here who cries and bitches about their situation.
"you have no right to have emotions and feelings you silly inkel just be a "man" and wageslave without annoying us with your silly venting no matter how much abuse and suffering you go through"

Why was he banned

What a dumb faggot you are :feelshaha: Rest in piss

Foid Logic

1. frequently visit forum that clearly doesn't appeal to you.
  2. Study lingo and apply for an account with an obvious username
  3. Attempt to troll/change the environment of the forum by immediately outing yourself as a person who doesn't belong here.
  4. Get banned and then pat yourself on the back for a job well done

you made an account just to say this? :feelskek:

Goodbye infiltrator :banhammer:

high t members are mostly youngcels, fakecels, volcels.
Inceldom fucking breaks you over the years.
I was hopeful high T once, but every attempt to get out of this hell failed miserably, making me more mentally broken in the process.
I will probably die a virgin, I'm above 30 and a foid never even touched me, can you fucking imagine that? Is this even real life or am I dreaming?
I have no friends or fun in live, no purpose no fucking nothing. This shit broke me.
I endured this shit for so long, I can't anymore, everything that's left is rotting in lonliness until I die.
Humans are not made for this shit. Humans need to be appreciated by others and need to be loved by the other gender.
Sexuality isn't on the lowest level of the maslow pyramid of needs for no reason. Love and affection is literally as essential to humans as water to drink and air to breathe. You can't blame truecels and high aged incels for not being high T or for moaning about their wasted lifes.

What's wrong with soy? I love soy kebabs, soy curry. It tastes amazing

"you have no right to have emotions and feelings you silly inkel just be a "man" and wageslave without annoying us with your silly venting no matter how much abuse and suffering you go through"
Stupid thread, glad he’s gone

high t members are mostly youngcels, fakecels, volcels.
Inceldom fucking breaks you over the years.
I was hopeful high T once, but every attempt to get out of this hell failed miserably, making me more mentally broken in the process.
I will probably die a virgin, I'm above 30 and a foid never even touched me, can you fucking imagine that? Is this even real life or am I dreaming?
I have no friends or fun in live, no purpose no fucking nothing. This shit broke me.
I endured this shit for so long, I can't anymore, everything that's left is rotting in lonliness until I die.
Humans are not made for this shit. Humans need to be appreciated by others and need to be loved by the other gender.
Sexuality isn't on the lowest level of the maslow pyramid of needs for no reason. Love and affection is literally as essential to humans as water to drink and air to breathe. You can't blame truecels and high aged incels for not being high T or for moaning about their wasted lifes.

Very true. Gymmaxxing is the only thing keeping me from a life of LDARing. Even then, I sporadically slip into depression where I lack the motivation to do anything at all.

I have rejected the notion of marriage and children; those are pitfalls for men. However, the lack of sex, intimacy and being reviled by creatures my biology compels me to desire is intensely frustrating and saddening. Not only that, it is not enough for these creatures to deny me but they are actively malicious. They revel in my suffering and mock me for it. Use the government to redistribute wealth from my labor for their benefit. They don't even have the decency to admit their own privilege - day after day we have to put up with their oppression horseshit. Its like hearing a billionaire complain he's at the bottom of society because a homeless bum had the audacity not to lick his boots.

I not only complain about women but deeply resent them.