Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why soyciety bluepilling kid, boy, and young man?

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
I have no problem be incel as long as soyciety not lying and bluepilling me when i'm kid and young, seriously. If soyciety not make me feel i have a chance i just know it's over and focus on coping.

But now, i'm too depressed to coping because blackpilled and i wanna rope every fucking second in my life.

This all happened because soyciety, you will get my revenge soyciety (in GTA V) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Normies don't like the truth. They would rather hear simple but incorrect platitudes.

Soyciety will burn :feelsYall:

I have no problem be incel as long as soyciety not lying and bluepilling me when i'm kid and young, seriously. If soyciety not make me feel i have a chance i just know it's over and focus on coping.

But now, i'm too depressed to coping because blackpilled and i wanna rope every fucking second in my life.

This all happened because soyciety, you will get my revenge soyciety (in GTA V) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Because most people never truly experience what we experience, they simply do not know better. Most people get rejections, but they never have the thought that these rejections will be all they will ever get because they have at least some success with women, they aren't chads, but they have at least the chance to get his leftovers. True social exclusion is definetely not the norm.

On Reddit there was one guy on the Incel subreddits who became blackpilled after becoming disabled due to an accident: At first everyone was sympathetic with him, but after a few months others saw him as a ballast and started to avoid/shun him, especially when he complained about his condition and his pain. I think that the same thing can be said about our rants, soyciety has no problem if others suffer as long as they aren't directly involved in it and they want to suppress these thoughts as much as possible simply because they offer only emotional distress and bad feelings.

Normies don't like the truth. They would rather hear simple but incorrect platitudes.
Frfr. Society would not stand if everyone was redpilled/blackpilled. In order for our current society to exist, the vast majority has to be bluepilled. People would either drop out en masse, or go full ER, or whatever else if the majority was blackpilled.

On Reddit there was one guy on the Incel subreddits who became blackpilled after becoming disabled due to an accident: At first everyone was sympathetic with him, but after a few months others saw him as a ballast and started to avoid/shun him, especially when he complained about his condition and his pain. I think that the same thing can be said about our rants, soyciety has no problem if others suffer as long as they aren't directly involved in it and they want to suppress these thoughts as much as possible simply because they offer only emotional distress and bad feelings.
Soyciety only allows the undesirables to complain if it allows other members of soyciety to feel better about themselves.

I think the blue pill originates from mothers lying to their ugly sons in order to give them hope and make them feel better about being ugly, even though the mother knows her son is fucked.

I think the blue pill originates from mothers lying to their ugly sons in order to give them hope and make them feel better about being ugly, even though the mother knows her son is fucked.

The biasedparentspill is really brutal. Your mother lied to you your entire life, and when you realize it, the only thing you can do is cope until you rope.

Brutal, my parent used to bluepilling me.

This is very true. My mother tried to train the autism out of me, screaming at me whenever I showed symptoms, and fighting with the school when they wanted me to get diagnosed. She just couldn't let go of that dream sequence in her head where the only child she has at 40 is perfectly healthy, then began to resent me for it. My dad has been so much more practical and honest. If fathers had more backbone, it wouldn't be such a shock to grow up lonely and sad.

Because we represent the uncomfortable truth that most things are not based on merit rather on what genetic code you where given at birth.
So they try to point out a seeming random perceived flaw that is leading to our downfall such as personality or confidence but don't want to admit that looks are the only thing that matters in how most people perceive you.
If they had any type of introspection they would realize they are not the funny, charismatic, or smart person they think they are but rather they just got a good roll on the genetic dice and thus people treat them better and recognize there accomplishments more.

Because other way boy will go er

Someone has to pay for the children of Tyrone and Chad. Spoiler: it won't be them paying, it will be you working in your shitty wageslave job and being taxed to hell to fund single mothers and women in general.

I Love your AVI

You're more useful to society if you think the world is full of rainbows and that you have a chance. It's how most incels and low-tier normies end up as wageslaves and get cucked by the government. If they were told sooner they wouldn't bother.

You're more useful to society if you think the world is full of rainbows and that you have a chance. It's how most incels and low-tier normies end up as wageslaves and get cucked by the government. If they were told sooner they wouldn't bother.

No it wouldnt? In fact, if we were to be blackpilled from young age, foids most likely wouldnt have rights. Ur a retard if u think men willingly and consciously gave away their option to life long looksmatch monogamy. If we were to be blackpilled in this make believe world of yours in which foids would still have the same rights, I wouldnt hate them anything less and i wouldnt resent the world anything less for not providing me/giving me a fair shot at a fucking basic human need. Absolutely retarded thread.

Soyciety will burn :feelsYall:
No it wouldnt? In fact, if we were to be blackpilled from young age, foids most likely wouldnt have rights. Ur a retard if u think men willingly and consciously gave away their option to life long looksmatch monogamy. If we were to be blackpilled in this make believe world of yours in which foids would still have the same rights, I wouldnt hate them anything less and i wouldnt resent the world anything less for not providing me/giving me a fair shot at a fucking basic human need. Absolutely retarded thread.

This. Feels over reality for the soyletariats.

Because they want people to finish school and pay taxes and die in war for nothing, people without hope are dangerous because they have nothing to lose.

Women bluepill men because they are vapid whores that like to enslave men emotionally.

Because they want people to finish school and pay taxes and die in war for nothing, people without hope are dangerous because they have nothing to lose.
This, if more men figure out that they are just surplus bodies that would be like the old saying. "a child will burn a village to feel its warmth".

I love your Avi too
5e370272ffac96efc6d5afe1c3a55e54

to make them slaves

Because they just doesn't like things they can't change, so it makes sense that they don't get obsessed with the blackpill and rather hate the idea (facts) behind it.
So we can't change our face, height, dick, clavicles, brain etc... so why care about it then? that's their logic.

(Most men are redpilled still, women are borderline blackpilled but lies all the time about it).

Last edited: