Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why the fuck are people mean to me

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i swear to god. i do everything my father tells me to do. be friendly, have "confidence", fix my posture. i do all of these things. yet every time i talk to someone they give me this look:

I don't know how to describe it but its a subtle look of disgust mixed with extreme confusion.

im just talking and this is how these people look at me. and then sometimes if i get "close" with someone, or when we talk often. all of a sudden theyll start being mean to me and give me signals that they dont want to talk to me anymore.

like today, two of these guys i usually talk to, all of a sudden. the first one is telling me they dont want to talk, i was trying to start a conversation and he was just like "nahahannahanah just stop please. dont discuss, dont discuss"
:feelsseriously:
ah... okay.

then i think to myself, maybe hes not in the mood to talk. then i close my eyes pretend to sleep only to hear his voice laughing along with other people. :feelshaha:
just another clarification for those that dont know. i live in hong kong now, i geomaxxed as a happa (half white, half chinese) because i thought if id surround myself with people that look like me i wouldnt be ostrichsized like i am in the west. turns out its the exact fucking same.

nothing ever changes, no copes ever work, its the same god damn thing everywhere i go.

subhuman face nobody wants a confident subhuman