Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why the fuck is food so expensive.

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
I went to the store and paid $20 for bread, lunch meat, and hummus. What kind of jew shit is this.

It's because of the retarded sanctions.

Inflation, retarded government policies, the overall collapse of sane policies and decision making and rise of degenerates deciding what to do based off of what will fill their pockets with the most shekels... :feelswhere:

And as always, foids will suffer the least of this and still complain about being "oppressed" somehow as men continue to take the brunt of most economic recessions and mishappenings through working the more "dirtier" and riskiest jobs, as well as the most valuable. :feelsclown:

This exactly why I can’t dirty bulk because of the price of food

BECAUSE PUTIN IS EVIL!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

SLAVA UKRAINI!! :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Putin did it.

Did the bread fall from the sky or why is it that expensive?

Because everyone take advantage of the war. Even local produced foods got twice more expensive, which is a rip off, price of the gas doesnt justify it.

Putin very evil. Jews very good.
Zelensky

fucking NIGGERS WHY IS FOOD SO EXPENSIVE?!!! AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO STOP EATING?

It's because of the retarded sanctions.
My grandma's living it up, prices went down and ruble went up so she stopped cooking, only goes to restaurants and eats caviar lul. Doesn't care about Mc Donalds or OF so nothing else affected her

Because globohomo wants you to pay food tax so your oneitis can finance her abortion from chad

(((they))) need to finance abortions, remember?

Just go to a food bank :feelsjuice:

Probably going to get much worse.
Diesel on the rise again, electric costs rising.
Price will inevitably go up again.