Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why the hell do women look at me if they aren't even the smallest bit interested?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I catch foids glancing at me regularly, but if I approach them they don't want to talk to me. They don't even say hi to me. They only mention my name when they make fun of me. They also ALWAYS either have boyfriends or hang out with Chads (sometimes both).
Do they feel sorry for me? Do they look down on me? Are they afraid of me?

Maybe they're taking a good look at you so that they can describe you in great detail when they gossip to their foid "friends": o em gee did u see that ugly guy :foidSoy: and then he approached me omg i feel so violated

Maybe they're taking a good look at you so that they can describe you in great detail when they gossip to their foid "friends": o em gee did u see that ugly guy :foidSoy: and then he approached me omg i feel so violated
Quite possible, thinking about it
But I think there's more to it. Something more nefarious

Its like in the f
I catch foids glancing at me regularly, but if I approach them they don't want to talk to me. They don't even say hi to me. They only mention my name when they make fun of me. They also ALWAYS either have boyfriends or hang out with Chads (sometimes both).
Do they feel sorry for me? Do they look down on me? Are they afraid of me?
Its like in the film the elephant man where every foid wants to glance at him but no body wants to speak to him or get to know him because he is so hideously ugly. That is probably what is happening with you.

No offence bro, but starring is not always a positive sign, maybe these whores looking at you while thinking "ew what a subhuman".

i only ever see this behavior when they are with their boyfriend

Maybe your body language is drawing attention? I used to walk with my head to the ground and an arched back like the virgin vs chad meme so I used to see girls look at me in curiosity but when I stopped doing the walk the staring also stopped with it. I highly doubt you're ugly enough for women to stare at you in disgust despite what some cels may think, you probably just give off lonely loser vibes like me which draws attention.