Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the immigration debate in Germany is heating up

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Germany population pyramid

In the next decade and beyond Germany is going to need huge immigration. As that big wave of people is retiring. That is why Scholz is flying to India, Africa and who knows where else to make deals for large scale immigration.

GERMANY IS CUCKED UND JA ES WIRD BALD UNTERGEHEN

In the next decade and beyond Germany is going to need huge immigration.
why tho? german retards are complaining about immigration but they still want to bring more people to cuckmany. i hope they all turn terrorists and burn the whole fucking country to ashes, rape every kid and woman and burn every german flag.
As that big wave of people is retiring.
there should be a policy that make it obligatory for couples to have a minimum number of kids.

the graph looks like a fat chinese man folding his hands to give a slight bow

Germany doesn't need low-IQ, uneducated immigrants. Germany needs German children from German parents, but of course Scholz doesn't understand that.

Jews and commies wanted to destroy germany and succeeded :feelsbadman:

Germany doesn't need low-IQ, uneducated immigrants. Germany needs German children from German parents, but of course Scholz doesn't understand that.
It’s not about whether they understand it or not, this is deliberate subversion

why tho? german retards are complaining about immigration but they still want to bring more people to cuckmany. i hope they all turn terrorists and burn the whole fucking country to ashes, rape every kid and woman and burn every german flag.

there should be a policy that make it obligatory for couples to have a minimum number of kids.

Ya the people are against immigration like everything. I think its like oil, Euros are against the oil industry and want to shut it down.. but if they ever went to fill up their car with gas and the pumps were empty, the people would go apeshit.

It’s not about whether they understand it or not, this is deliberate subversion
true, true ... they are paid actors. paid by <<<them>>> because <<<they>>> want revenge for you know what :smonk:

Wir schaffen das!

Ya the people are against immigration like everything. I think its like oil, Euros are against the oil industry and want to shut it down.. but if they ever went to fill up their car with gas and the pumps were empty, the people would go apeshit.
average low iq NPC moment :feelstastyman:
well i hope the whole country turn into a mutt factory in the next years, they're the ones who asked for this and they shall get what they fucking deserve. i could understand why you want to bring STEMcels and doctors but why bring syrian, middle easterns and kenyan thugs niggers to the country.

Immigration is beneficial for the german economy. The only reason why people are against this is because they hate sand nigs.

average low iq NPC moment :feelstastyman:
well i hope the whole country turn into a mutt factory in the next years, they're the ones who asked for this and they shall get what they fucking deserve. i could understand why you want to bring STEMcels and doctors but why bring syrian, middle easterns and kenyan thugs niggers to the country.
Immigration is beneficial for the german economy. The only reason why people are against this is because they hate sand nigs.

"Immigration" is a modern day Western government codeword for "bring in more slaves."

Their economies are now dependent on the cheapest labor possible. Minimum wage (read: slave) jobs are for teenagers, young adults in college, and retirees who are bored and want to get out of the house. The ceiling for those jobs are literally the jobs themselves. Those menial, low skilled jobs have no future. This is by design.

Once the teenagers and college kids get real work (careers), they will go and live out their lives as part of the system. The thinking was that they would indebt themselves in a mortgage and then pump out kids of their own to keep the profit and productivity train going for the corporations. That slowed down tremendously over the decades (the train of fresh slave labor, not necessarily their profits). Less and less people are settling down and having kids. If they are, they're having them later in life and not having enough of them. People saw this coming and governments decided to increase their import of low skilled, minimum wage slave labor, else they'd be spiraling into an economic vortex.

We've all heard the corporate propaganda of, "nobody wants to work." They leave out the important bit, "...for a wage we offer they can't live off of." For >90% of immigrants, this slave wage is an upgrade, because then they buy into the "opportunity" and meritocracy and hard work bullshit that doesn't pan out for damn near most of them.

Last edited:
Rather have a small but efficient system then something like India

India could be richer then most western countries but I wouldn't wanna live in it

Germany has 80 million+ fucking people. They’re gonna stuff their country with even more people?

Germany as it builds the machine for mass immigration of workers, it can get maybe 1 million a year.

-250,000 from Africa
-250,000 from South Asia

-250,000 from Middle Eastern
-250,000 others

Germany has 80 million+ fucking people. They’re gonna stuff their country with even more people?

Ya you go to the outskirts of cities where there is farms. And you start slamming in condo buildings/apartment buildings.

Profit is part of the picture, but German women themselves play a much bigger role.

You see, if German women just decided to have kids, there would be no need for forced immigration. Profit will always be the motive for corporations and governments, and the new slaves have to come from somewhere, right? If most German women are chasing gigachad, who's gonna birth this next generation of wagies? The only possible answer is migrants - the lower iq the better, given the correlation with high birth rate.
Yeah, that's what I mean (I mentioned it in there). The minimum wagecucks need to continuously be replenished. This was supposed to be done by maintenance birth rates.

Rather have a small but efficient system then something like India

India could be richer then most western countries but I wouldn't wanna live in it
agreed

"Immigration" is a modern day Western government codeword for "bring in more slaves."

Their economies are now dependent on the cheapest labor possible. Minimum wage (read: slave) jobs are for teenagers, young adults in college, and retirees who are bored and want to get out of the house. The ceiling for those jobs are literally the jobs themselves. Those menial, low skilled jobs have no future. This is by design.

Once the teenagers and college kids get real work (careers), they will go and live out their lives as part of the system. The thinking was that they would indebt themselves in a mortgage and then pump out kids of their own to keep the profit and productivity train going for the corporations. That slowed down tremendously over the decades (the train of fresh slave labor, not necessarily their profits). Less and less people are settling down and having kids. If they are, they're having them later in life and not having enough of them. People saw this coming and governments decided to increase their import of low skilled, minimum wage slave labor, else they'd be spiraling into an economic vortex.

We've all heard the corporate propaganda of, "nobody wants to work." They leave out the important bit, "...for a wage we offer they can't live off of." For >90% of immigrants, this slave wage is an upgrade, because then they buy into the "opportunity" and meritocracy and hard work bullshit that doesn't pan out for damn near most of them.
A lot of words to say "capitalism is garbage"

View: https://youtu.be/UvEzFW_pH1g

Jokes aside, what you're saying is very true. The system relies on these slaves to keep running. It's truly a sad predicament.

Yeah I was just adding onto your point from a German perspective. Hypergamy is really quite intense here :feelsjuice:
No doubt. The quest for chad cock becomes ever difficult, especially when your country is flooded with sand niggers to dilute the population further.

Good, exterminate all cuckmans, it will serve as a lesson to everyone else

couldn't they implement more use of temp work visas like the Gulf to curb the problem of cheap labour and develop a strict system of border security if anyone decides to overstay. I think Korea and Japan are starting to do it to fix their demographic problem

Ya Germany's new plan is pretty good. They are making agreements with other nations like Kenya for a certain number of immigrants per year. And in Kenya in the trade schools and universities those programs certified as meeting Germany's standards. Or where there is issues the person can take some extra courses in Germany. The Germans are also putting in German language courses there. And they sign an agreement with the country that Germany can send back any immigrants who don't work out, aka don't get and keep a job.

Unlike the Gulf kingdoms though Germany is offering permanent residency after 4 years, and not sure how long for German citizenship.

unfortunately for Germany, being a high-tax country, many German doctors and other academics move to Switzerland, for obvious reasons. Germany has to lower their taxes, use the tax money better, and improve their infrastructure. I miss my time abroad

Cope automation will take place and all those monkeys will become redundant

Also the reason why they are importing those violent low IQ animals is to make life a living hell for an average white male in those countries because whites are the least animalistic race which makes loosh creation harder for archontic forces and demiurge himself

Yeah but aren't most immigrants men?

Yeah but aren't most immigrants men?

Most countries getting immigrants its a pretty equal mix of males and females. One factor is if they let in more males than females at first, many of those males when they get permanent residency and making more money they go back and get a wife from the home country.

They will have to settle for German women eagerly having many children with niggers, and German men having children with ethnic women and some East European and Balkans women.

Importing ethnics will make Europe more religious which will decrease external pressures for more degeneracy from the rest of the OECD. Now we just have to handle our homegrown problem here in the US

Germany needs German children from German parents,
So more globohomo cucks?
The only thing that immigration brings is more degeneracy and destruction of the national values.
But honestly, I would be really hypocritical since I cherish when a browntard there rapes their coomskin toilets, feels like karma is doing his work when that happens.
:heart:

Germany population pyramid 3

Ok I drew in these boxes to show what I am talking about. The black boxes are 400,000 each. So that would be 800,000 immigrants a year for the next 10 years who were age 20 when they arrived.

In the following 10 years, the brown boxes are 500,000 each. So that would be 1,000,000 immigrants a year for those 10 years, who were also age 20 when they arrived.