Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the obession with race?

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Not just on this website, but on twitter too. All I see is on my timeline is “black people blabla” “white people blabla”. In uni too people were always bringing it up. It’s kinda boring tbh, I don’t understand how people arent bored of talking about race yet.
This may sound hypocritical coming from a prominent racepiller, but there has to be limits.

Because people do not use race in a biological context but rather in a socio-political context. It has apparently a great influence on their lives and culture. It also gives them an identity.

Race is one of the most repetitive topice in existence and there lots of other topics that have a similar nature.

because race is one of the biggest part of looks. if not the biggest.
Race come with preconceived ideas about you. It signals status in society.
You are DNA-wise closer to a 10/10 somalian than your looksmatch white person.

Also, in the west minority numbers keep increasing, resulting in ethnics demanding more rights and equality etc.

Because there is an agenda against the white man.

why these crackas thinking that a nigga sell narcotics
just because im living doesn't mean a nigga got it

I agree race means fuck all apart from curry men

Not just on this website, but on twitter too. All I see is on my timeline is “black people blabla” “white people blabla”. In uni too people were always bringing it up. It’s kinda boring tbh, I don’t understand how people arent bored of talking about race yet.
This may sound hypocritical coming from a prominent racepiller, but there has to be limits.
Isnt it clear? Some members see incels as a hategroup

Some people want to tribalize and divide the incel community so we'll all eat one another. SJW's do it too.

guys like you, tellem, tehgymcel420, and 13k are the biggest culprits of making race-bating threads lol. some are reasonable tho lol.

Because people do not use race in a biological context but rather in a socio-political context. It has apparently a great influence on their lives and culture. It also gives them an identity.

Race is one of the most repetitive topice in existence and there lots of other topics that have a similar nature.
As long as some races and groups are propped up by the government via affarmative action and other entitlements, race discussion isn't going anywhere.

Race is a major deciding factor in how you are perceived and treated.

Race is a major deciding factor in how you are perceived and treated.
And rightfully so. That is human nature, discrimination is an evolutionary advantage whether you like it or not. This is why humans are distrustful of snakes and spiders even though not all snakes and spiders are poisonous

And rightfully so. That is human nature, discrimination is an evolutionary advantage whether you like it or not. This is why humans are distrustful of snakes and spiders even though not all snakes and spiders are poisonous
Its an evolutionary flaw. But since humanity will eventually be mixed and blend into a single type of skincolor its only a matter of time that racism will be eridicated. Unfortunately not during my life. :feelsbadman:

Steps in the right direction, hopefully segregation and balkinzation will follow

Steps in the right direction, hopefully segregation and balkinzation will follow
Thats a non realistic and illogical way of looking at human nature.

Racemixing is already happening...with globalization this will only increase. There is no reason for there to be a cap on racemixing. Its over for white people..i give them a century max..after then they will be a rare species.

Its an evolutionary flaw.
Being distrustful of snakes and other threatening species is an evolutionary flaw? Why don't you put this theory of yours to practice and go hug a grizzly bear or a shark and see how evolutionarily successful that will make you
But since humanity will eventually be mixed and blend into a single type of skincolor its only a matter of time that racism will be eridicated. Unfortunately not during my life. :feelsbadman:
This is fantasy, racism has always been apart of human nature and it always will be. You think the entire world is going to willingly mix together? Don't you think any one of the races of man will want to preserve their race?
Thats a non realistic and illogical way of looking at human nature
having all these different groups with wildly different interests all living under the same system of government is illogical and unrealistic. Balkanization is going to happen because that is what is natural

Last edited:
Don't you think any one of the races of man will want to preserve their race?
They have tried many times and will continue trying but fail in the end.

It also boils down to numbers...there just arent enough true racists in the world to "preserve" in the long term.

Racemixing is already happening
Not in israel, antimiscegenation laws exist there and the government doesn't recognize intrafaith marriages. You think israel is going to change their policy of self preservation any time soon?
There is no reason for there to be a cap on racemixing
Easy for you to say, until you're half chinese a quarter irish an eigth Nigerian and an eighth australian aboriginal and you need to find that same combination for a successful bone marrow transplant. There are unforeseen and undesireable consequences of mixing the races that I don't think you fully realize
Its over for white people..i give them a century max..after then they will be a rare species.
Maybe so. East europe looks like they're closing their borders to nonwhite immigration so even if whites are done in western europe and america there will still be some countries that have seen how stupid nonwhite immigration is and have closed their borders off.

Last edited:
Not in israel, antimiscegenation laws exist there and the government doesn't recognize intrafaith marriages. You think israel is going to change their policy of self preservation any time soon?

Easy for you to say, until you're half chinese a quarter irish an eigth Nigerian and an eighth australian aboriginal and you need to find that same combination for a successful bone marrow transplant. There are unforeseen and undesireable consequences of mixing the races that I don't think you fully realize

Maybe so. East europe looks like they're closing their borders to nonwhite immigration so even if whites are done in western europe and america there will still be some countries that have seen how stupid nonwhite immigration is and have closed their borders off.
If future generations in a couple centuries would read this they would think wow people in 2018 had no idea what direction mankind was heading.

Try to look at things objectively..not how you want things to work out. Your opinion on long term macro issues is no more relavant than mine. Good luck.

If future generations in a couple centuries would read this they would think wow people in 2018 had no idea what direction mankind was heading.

Try to look at things objectively..not how you want things to work out. Your opinion on long term macro issues is no more relavant than mine. Good luck.
I think you are the one who has no idea what direction mankind is heading. As I just said, eastern Europe is renouncing immigration. They see what's happening in western europe and america and think to themselves they would have to be fools to let nonwhites in. Eastern europeans were burnt badly by leftist politics in the last century and they are determined to not let it happen to them again. You've addressed none of my arguments and just tried to brush me off, and you seem to be quite emotionally invested in seeing the white race disappear. You see you keep making these grandiose statements but do nothing to back them up.

Last edited:
guys like you, tellem, tehgymcel420, and 13k are the biggest culprits of making race-bating threads lol. some are reasonable tho lol.
True tbh but im not just talking about on here, normies also seem obsessed with race

It's also the same mechanism why women call incels creeps, and reject them, or swipe them away on Tinder. Mostly non-racial, in this case.

Last edited:
I think you are the one who has no idea what direction mankind is heading. As I just said, eastern Europe is renouncing immigration. They see what's happening in western europe and america and think to themselves they would have to be fools to let nonwhites in. Eastern europeans were burnt badly by leftist politics in the last century and they are determined to not let it happen to them again. You've addressed none of my arguments and just tried to brush me off, and you seem to be quite emotionally invested in seeing the white race disappear. You see you keep making these grandiose statements but do nothing to back them up.
I respect your opinion. But it's over for white people. You had a good run..but the decendants of southern states are now massivly sucking black cock and the decendants of the third reich are willingly letting themselves being cucked by immigrants. If those arent writings on the wall i dont know what is.

Edit: changed ancestors to decendants.