Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why them and not me?!

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Why does everyone around me have a love life? I live in an apartment complex and I see couples around me everywhere.

* Across me is a morbidly obese ¼ Asian ¾ White (Javanese and Dutch) man who used to weigh 240 kg, he has a White girlfriend and she told me that they have A LOT of sex in casual conversation, this happened after another female neighbour moved after a 96 year old woman died and this new neighbour has loud sex three times a day that keeps them awake, usually two different men a day, never the same men. The obese man isn't even tall (he's a mere 6'3) and he isn't particularly handsome. He stays at home playing video games all day while she works and cooks, how the hell?!

* My Moroccan neighbour has a Mocrochad boyfriend who spends most of the time in prison, their 9 year old son is already 6 Ft. tall and will soon height-mog me into another dimension. :feelswhat:

* I have another neighbour who switches boyfriends all the time, she admitted that she doesn't even know who the father of her kids are. She is Native Dutch.

* There's an ethnic Muslim from Yugo-Slavia in my building with a 6'4 muscular man that absolutely mogs me to hell, they have a kid and she's a Slavstacy. (To be fair, Stacies are way more common among Slavs) She may be a Muslim but she always dresses in very revealing clothing unlike the hyper Conservative Moroccan toilet she always hangs out with.

You might be thing, "Chang-Xing, you're an incel because you're a short fat Nigger", well...

* There's a short Nigger with Dravidian wife, they have multiple daughters that "have the worst of both worlds", they have Nigger hair with Dravidian facial features. His skin is a lot darker than hers (and she's the darkest Indian I've ever seen, though she's from Suriname and he's from Curaçao).

* Above them is an Asian couple, an ethnic Chinese-Javanese from Suriname (South America) and a Vietnamese toilet from Hải Phòng. They look interchangeable, usually they both wear the same black hoodie and she's like 147 cm tall, he's only slightly taller than her. She's unemployed and plays PlayStation all day long, he works most of the day, but their downstairs neighbour complained about all the sex they are having.

The whole reason I registered to this forum was to complain about this. :feelswhat: Everyone around me has an amazing love life, even people way fatter than me, shorter than me, and even Blacker than me. If I am ever going to give up on life because it's ovER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: then I'm going to start at a neighbourhood party because I am so sick of these people. :reeeeee::lasereyes:

the NTpill is by far the most brutal one

Nice. My first apartment choice was in Waukesha:

Cass

I met an especially malicious couple after moving into one.

Correction

Correction 1

Correction 2

(Childhood Area...)

Correction 3

Across me is a morbidly obese ¼ Asian ¾ White (Javanese and Dutch) man who used to weigh 240
Dude fat people aren’t human and shouldn’t be considered animal ,they are monsters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back