Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Trying to Date is Pointless in 2023 If You Are A Man

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Q4JuXM-AV_w

@MikeJackson690
4 months ago
As a 35 y/o who met his ex in 2013 (ended almost 4 years ago), it's been a shock to me how difficult it is now. I've only been ready for someone new for a short while, but feeling pretty hopeless unless I work on my 'game' in real life (which I really need to do), because Tinder is no use. I have it, but am not taking it seriously. It's very different to 2013. Now it's full of "models" and "sellers". It wasn't like that before.Preparing for celibacy here, gentlemen.
Show less

Hes preparing for celibacy send him a .is link! Got an error adding it above so added it in a comment

It's completely over for guys like me, I have no social life so it's impossible to meet women in real life and I'm too ugly for online dating.

It's completely over for guys like me, I have no social life so it's impossible to meet women in real life and I'm too ugly for online dating.
Im too ugly for living, Ive begged the earth to give me a sarco pod for years, Im still here

I bet your faggotmaxxing since you were born

I cant see his comments anymore, Peace!

I bet your faggotmaxxing since you were born
Soy-user-1

@Lonelyus

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 12

Seems like more and more video’s similar to this one, are flooding JewTube nowadays:
•less men looking for dates
•66% of men single
•the rise of lonely and single men
•mating Crisis
•dating crisis

Men are finally realizing that water is wet,
took them a long time to figure out, cause MGTOW channels have been “spreading the gospel” of female nature for at least a decade if not longer.

Seems like more and more video’s similar to this one, are flooding JewTube nowadays:
•less men looking for dates
•66% of men single
•the rise of lonely and single men
•mating Crisis
•dating crisis

Men are finally realizing that water is wet,
took them a long time to figure out, cause MGTOW channels have been “spreading the gospel” of female nature for at least a decade if not longer.
Yee