Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why was college so tough?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
University = 由你玩四年

Then why was college far more competitive then I expected when I studied it?

STEM degrees are very tough. When I was in university, I found that even those with high IQ struggled with courses. Of course they struggled less than me who of much lower IQ than them, but still.
were you in a top university?

If you're in computer science or computer engineering, then no. It gets worse. You have to keep up your education constantly because the IT industry changes rapidly. Like every two years, there's a new technology going mainstream. You can't work in STEM unless you have a minimum of 130 IQ. 140 IQ is ideal because you have to understand and learn dense and complicated pieces of writing quickly.
what about 12X IQ?

You should be okay, but you will struggle from time to time.
你剛剛不是說130?
我自己也知道自己的IQ不足以讀博士 能讀到碩士就不錯了

Screen Shot 2022 02 11 at 120439

Screen Shot 2022 02 11 at 120506

LOL I've been unemployed for 6 years now, since I finished my undergraduate. I have no plan on going to any school every again.
ok
LOL I've been unemployed for 6 years now, since I finished my undergraduate. I have no plan on going to any school every again.
No plans to do a PhD nor do I have any plans to study after master's. If there's anybody who is going to 33 I don't care atp
Heck, I might even drop out of my master's. It's just 2 years anyways.

Last edited: