Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why was my family always setting me up for failure and ppl around me.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
they would do the most evil shit. purposely give me shitty advice then smile and grin when i failed after trusting them and following their advice.

Did you ever tell them they fucked you over?

no not really. i kind of jjust forgive and forget while they remembber evvery little mistake ive made and point it out. i am giga cucked.

no not really. i kind of jjust forgive and forget while they remembber evvery little mistake ive made and point it out. i am giga cucked.
Do it the next change you get then. They should know exactly where they failed.

During my last year living with them I repeatedly told them that they fucked my life but my mother makes up this lame ass excuse "You can't blame your parents because you can't choose your parents, all parents have benefits and drawbacks". Like what the fuck, you fucking sadist 99% OF PARENTS AT LEAST DONT ACTIVELY MAKE THEIR KID MORE SUBHUMAN THAN THEY ALREADY ARE

During my last year living with them I repeatedly told them that they fucked my life but my mother makes up this lame ass excuse "You can't blame your parents because you can't choose your parents, all parents have benefits and drawbacks". Like what the fuck, you fucking sadist 99% OF PARENTS AT LEAST DONT ACTIVELY MAKE THEIR KID MORE SUBHUMAN THAN THEY ALREADY ARE
:feelskek:true that shit takes concentrated effort

They are right, you can’t choose their parents. They say all parents have benefits and drawbacks, do you think your parents had benefits?

do you think your parents had benefits?
I mean at least they weren't nigger parents I would rather be incel than in prison but for the most part they were narcy helicopter ethnic parents and every time I tried to self improve or enjoyed something in my life they would notice and take it away from me then they would be happy so maybe sadistic as well.

I mean at least they weren't nigger parents I would rather be incel than in prison but for the most part they were narcy helicopter ethnic parents and every time I tried to self improve or enjoyed something in my life they would notice and take it away from me then they would be happy so maybe sadistic as well.
I think maybe you should think over your whole life to see if your parents really had their ups and down, or if they were actually shit overall. Then you should tell them that.

I think maybe you should think over your whole life to see if your parents really had their ups and down, or if they were actually shit overall. Then you should tell them that.
I will tell them this summer but I suppressed a lot of my older memories due to trauma so I will have to do some digging