Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why woman are unhappy

D

dylanjonbroski

Banned
-
Why do you purposely choose to be unhappy, is because you are trying to appease your family and your friends. Do you want to be unhappy is that what you want. Do you want to vent about Muh unhappiness that you are causing to the world, is that your objective. Pls get back to me need to understand these very complicated problem, thank you

they aren't beaten often enough :feelshmm:

Yeah but I hate violence why can’t they just be NT anon

if they're older than 30 they need their uteruses ripped out

Women are unhappy because they can’t have Chad. Plain and simple.

Why do you hate yourselfs also, wtf is wrong with you get you shit together what do you mothers think, I wonder ?

They are unhappy because:
1. Chad won't commit.
2. Normies don't give her butterflies.
3. Incels pollute her visual field.

Thanks to birth control and sex lib, the typical foid now wastes at least 20 years of their prime years collecting STDs and frying their dopamine and oxytocin receptors with drugs and promiscuity before settling down with a stupid cuck they'll never respect, instead of marrying, virgin, between 16 and 18 years of age to a loving husband and making a loving family.

Everybody knows what makes foids happy, it's not rocket science. As a domestic animal, a foid is much easier to please than a hamster or a fish. It is just (((our culture))) that is geared towards exploiting their unhappiness for (((profit))) just because foids are so easy to dupe and control, they're the low hanging fruit of marketing and social engineering.

Last edited:
Didn’t read your Shinzo rant apart from the fact you said chad doesn’t commit, have you messaged this so called”chad” have you made any effort to move your fat ass to go see him ?

As I have stated before mutt have you tired to contact him or see him

Women are unsatisfied because they want rich Chads to marry them while Chads prefer to pump and dump them.

BRB let’s ignore everything I say and act like a sperg and consequently feel sorry for myself while projecting it onto others. Pls kys weekling, do Mother Nature a favour

Stop projecting Delph that’s what you want and if you want it so badly fuck off to the Middle East you will be happy there being a whole for the rest of your miserable life lol

Because they have an axe wound as genetialia and blood comes out. Also they get they really cranky

Why was OP sperging the fuck out?:feelsPop:

Because they are so privileged and coddled to the point where they just want more and more instead of just being grateful so they take everything for granted.