Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why women deserve hate | The logical fallacy of the 'natural' arguement pertaining towards justifying female hypergamy

Is it not 'natural' for men to want to rape? Does a male dog ask for the consent of a female dog? Of course not, because they're living according to nature. You see you can't have it both ways, if you're indifferent to women's hypergamy because it is 'natural', then you also must be indifferent to a man's 'natural' desire to rape women. Notice that it's only ever women who are never held accountable for their abhorrent 'natural' impulses, God forbid someone justifies a man raping a women as merely natural.
Fuck that's good. I will play devil's advocate though. Normie will say, "Humans are not dogs. We have the ability to emphatize and appreciate our actions at a higher order than a house pet. A human man knows rape will bring harm and thus, should not do it, even if he has the impulse." To this I would reply, "If it is natural for women to be choosy, is it not be natural for love starved men to grow resentment for women rather than empathy? Why would a man who is hated by most (all) women, care about how they feel?"

Last edited:
Epic first post. The greatest lie ever told is that women don’t have agency.

Saw the thread title and immediately thought of this ngl

Last edited:
@Adachi Let's hope that gray haired dude don't reach this. He's the cuckest of the chads.

Sexuality is a human right and they want to take our human rights away
full

Fuck that's good. I will play devil's advocate though. Normie will say, "Humans are not dogs. We have the ability to emphatize and appreciate our actions at a higher order than a house pet. A human man knows rape will bring harm and thus, should not do it, even if he has the impulse." To this I would reply, "If it is natural for women to be choosy, is it not be natural for love starved men to grow resentment for women rather than empathy? Why would a man who is hated by most (all) women, care about how they feel?"
If a normie stated that, they'd be proving my point. It is exactly because we're not living according to nature that these 'natural' impulses should be regulated. We have responsibilities to society whether we like it or not. Women's hypergamy will result badly in the detriment of society, to hell with women's natural preferences! Boohoo, a women isn't able to be an STD ridden skank on the Chad cock carousel. Remember, more sexual partners result in a decrease of pair bonding thus increasing divorce. Is it no wonder why divorce rates are at 50%?

Creepy Adachi 3

Water be wet tbh. Though I think that you can’t compare foids and actual humans.

Holy shit strong first post and mount everst level based analysis

I've lurked enough on this forum to see threads being posted stripping women from any accountability of their behavioural hypergamy. Do not be mistaken however, this is something none unique nor confined to just this forum. It seems this has become the go to arguement for big brain normies justifying women's flawed natural impulses. This thread will serve in response to these misguided statements.

Let me start off with explaining why women deserve hate. Hate is often an expression of one's personal grievances towards an individual or collective one believes treated them with injustice, in this case the hording of sex (a necessary resource[see source]) by women to mostly unmerited cliques. In this post sexual liberation, sex and therefore lust is greatly shallow (especially in regards to women[see source]), it isn't rewarded through merit but rather genetics. Women before sexual liberation generally didn't hold jobs, or at least well paying ones. Nowadays however this isn't the case, women are more than ever increasingly participating in the workforce and specifically in white collar jobs it is often mandated by companies to include women in high positions even if not merited. More women included in the workforce results in less men in the workforce therefore men will increasingly not meet women's increasing financial standards. Either women are gonna have to accept a monogamous relationship with a looksmatch partner that earns less than her (Kek! Not gonna happen) or they'll collectively provide for Chad in a polygamous relationship.

Let's see what our feminist "allies" have to say in regards to this.
View attachment 364954
View attachment 364955
Ah, it seems they want us to willingly become asexual consoomers whilst they provide for Chad and hoard sex. How can any incel with dignity not hate women? If you don't hate women, my literal piss has more dignity than you.

Now in regards to the logical fallacy of the 'natural' argument. Usually these individuals that argue it's only natural for women to prefer Chad, conclude that because it is natural they're indifferent. Indeed, nature itself is indifferent however we aren't nature nor do we live according to nature. This is why we enjoy societal protection and culture from nature's relentless, merciless indifference. Think about it, if we're to become indifferent to nature as it is then why are male rapists condemned? Is it not 'natural' for men to want to rape? Does a male dog ask for the consent of a female dog? Of course not, because they're living according to nature. You see you can't have it both ways, if you're indifferent to women's hypergamy because it is 'natural', then you also must be indifferent to a man's 'natural' desire to rape women. Notice that it's only ever women who are never held accountable for their abhorrent 'natural' impulses, God forbid someone justifies a man raping a women as merely natural.

View attachment 364963

Meme Tax:
View attachment 364964
I ve been told my whole life hypergamy and female abuse is natural. And their whoriness too, then I say men rape and lust is natural too. Sorry but thats my answer.

Nice. A great post from a greycel. More and more men are getting angrier and angrier. It's time for change

Last edited:
Also you dont have to even leap straight for the RAPE argument, an extreme case.

If we go back to nature and we are living as nature intended eg a hobbesian view of the world, if this is the case chad wont be pretty if i can maul the fuck out of him and box his head off to get to the women even before I could get her by force, I could physically eliminate chad so she doesnt even have the chance to pick him over me, if we are returning back to square one now.

Thats also not withstanding threatening a women to go with me by force not rape but just the act of using my physical advantage over he to coerce her to do things eg be in a relationship, if again we want to go back to nature.

base dan d high IQ, sometimes i think :why be so angry ? this is nature, women are Always gonna be like this we can't change it, it's useles: but there is Always a good reason to hate on women

I've lurked enough on this forum to see threads being posted stripping women from any accountability of their behavioural hypergamy. Do not be mistaken however, this is something none unique nor confined to just this forum. It seems this has become the go to arguement for big brain normies justifying women's flawed natural impulses. This thread will serve in response to these misguided statements.

Let me start off with explaining why women deserve hate. Hate is often an expression of one's personal grievances towards an individual or collective one believes treated them with injustice, in this case the hording of sex (a necessary resource[see source]) by women to mostly unmerited cliques. In this post sexual liberation, sex and therefore lust is greatly shallow (especially in regards to women[see source]), it isn't rewarded through merit but rather genetics. Women before sexual liberation generally didn't hold jobs, or at least well paying ones. Nowadays however this isn't the case, women are more than ever increasingly participating in the workforce and specifically in white collar jobs it is often mandated by companies to include women in high positions even if not merited. More women included in the workforce results in less men in the workforce therefore men will increasingly not meet women's increasing financial standards. Either women are gonna have to accept a monogamous relationship with a looksmatch partner that earns less than her (Kek! Not gonna happen) or they'll collectively provide for Chad in a polygamous relationship.

Let's see what our feminist "allies" have to say in regards to this.
View attachment 364954
View attachment 364955
Ah, it seems they want us to willingly become asexual consoomers whilst they provide for Chad and hoard sex. How can any incel with dignity not hate women? If you don't hate women, my literal piss has more dignity than you.

Now in regards to the logical fallacy of the 'natural' argument. Usually these individuals that argue it's only natural for women to prefer Chad, conclude that because it is natural they're indifferent. Indeed, nature itself is indifferent however we aren't nature nor do we live according to nature. This is why we enjoy societal protection and culture from nature's relentless, merciless indifference. Think about it, if we're to become indifferent to nature as it is then why are male rapists condemned? Is it not 'natural' for men to want to rape? Does a male dog ask for the consent of a female dog? Of course not, because they're living according to nature. You see you can't have it both ways, if you're indifferent to women's hypergamy because it is 'natural', then you also must be indifferent to a man's 'natural' desire to rape women. Notice that it's only ever women who are never held accountable for their abhorrent 'natural' impulses, God forbid someone justifies a man raping a women as merely natural.

View attachment 364963

Meme Tax:
View attachment 364964

Woah a high quality greycel.