Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why won’t Universitycels accept that they’re privileged?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You are in the privileged minority of men if you study at university (community college doesn’t count), only 42% of people aged 18 to 24 go on to pursue higher education and of that 42% figure, only 40% are men, and of that 40% figure, 44% are enrolled in community colleges.

Do the math, you’ll discover only around 14.8% of men are in public and private universities even in the US, which ranks 6th in most educated workforce in the world.

6 ft.+ men also make 15% of the population, therefore, enrolling in a university makes you as privileged as a tallfag.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage @BraincelsRefugee @Recluse

they are like foids. can't accept their status mogging

nobody cares.
you dont need to go to university to be happy.
i would even advice you to not go there, its hell

nobody cares.
u need $$$ tho which unicels have more

university = either richfags, sportsfags or truecels who grinded their entire childhood studying and doing uni prep. Or you could just be a foid and basically be guaranteed entrance.

Anybody can attend university not anybody gets a scholarship tho so I’d say the ones that have scholarships are privileged

nobody cares.
Yes people do, have you ever seen someone brag about studying at a community college? No, it’s always some university they mention.

College “education” is bullshit given that white men are vilified with indoctrinating propaganda mandating SJW values, that includes forced elective class called diversity (also called intercultural/global to disguise) required for graduation, even a fucking associate or associate of applied science degree.

College is a fuckin’ scam. There’s even a book subject on this by Charlie Kirk that I have yet to read.

I have 60+ credits so far yet cannot graduate without college algebra requisite (I suck at math) and also diversity bullshit (white guilt 101) requisite to pass to have half a chance of being fiscally successful that might impress the future prospective wife.

Nowadays universities won’t even allow accumulating more than one academic associate degree. I prefer the idea of doing concentrations toward completing multiple associate and a.a.s. degrees as coping.

Last edited:
College “education” is bullshit given that white men are vilified with indoctrinating propaganda mandating SJW values, that includes forced elective class called diversity (also called intercultural/global to disguise) required for graduation, even a fucking associate or associate of applied science degree.

College is a fuckin’ scam. There’s even a book subject on this by Charlie Kirk that I have yet to read.

I have 60+ credits so far yet cannot graduate without college algebra requisite (I suck at math) and also diversity bullshit (white guilt 101) requisite to pass to have half a chance of being fiscally successful that might impress the future prospective wife.

Nowadays universities won’t even allow accumulating more than one academic associate degree. I prefer the idea of doing concentrations toward completing multiple associate and a.a.s. degrees as coping.
Jews have ruined it all buddy boyo. And the filthy fucking international students too. Those fucking gook/curry scum come here and take the high paying jobs. I will always discriminate against them fuckers!

I would take enough height over university; if there was a to give most of most lifespan for gigamogger height, I would do it immediately because the experiences and respect from the halo effect that I would get would be priceless.
The university point is basically coped, and I wish it wasn't; if a man is not attractive enough, he will most likely still be an involuntary celibate.

I would take enough height over university; if there was a to give most of most lifespan for gigamogger height, I would do it immediately because the experiences and respect from the halo effect that I would get would be priceless.
The university point is basically coped, and I wish it wasn't; if a man is not attractive enough, he will most likely still be an involuntary celibate.
You’re 5’10, why do you care about your height?

University is just a place where normies who love consooming and being slaves of the system go to parrot kike propaganda and memorize useless kike choruses called "Calculus" to become their meek cattle.

Anyone can attend university.

Anybody can attend university not anybody gets a scholarship tho so I’d say the ones that have scholarships are privileged
Wrong

The Only People Attending Universities And Colleges Are 20 Something's With Rich Parents.

The bar of entry is really low and there are also alternative routes/paths to take. There are many low tier- and mid tier- universities to attend to. People can easily graduate with arts/humanities degrees, stem however is harder. To not attend university, you either have to be disabled or crippled.

Unless if you're trying to go into a really good university or trying to get into prestigious area of study like law or medicine (then yeah it's hard to get into).

Can’t anyone easily get into a shit university?

Here any idiot can go to university to the point it means jack shit in getting a job

Rarity/commonality ≠ privilege

You’re 5’10, why do you care about your height?
I once thought my height was fine, but the black pill made me realize it wasn't enough; it is a primary reason why I started heightmaxxing; it helped me get from 5'9 to around 5'11 ( over 5'11 in the morning).
Now, I realize being over 6'3 at minimum is needed since I don't have the benefits of JBW, and scientific black pill studies show that height called offsets the negative effect of the racepill.
Recent studies show being at least 6'2 and rising is ideal for men: https://incels.is/threads/science-says-ideal-height-for-men-is-62-andrising.421421/.

Being taller would give me benefits from the halo effect (height halo)
The experience that I will get from being taller would be priceless, like the better treatments and more opportunities gained from it; it would probably help me ascend faster as I wouldn't be an incel physically; these would make me happier.

Besides, I dislike comments about being a manlet by people like women or comments about taller dudes, like 6'4, which considered sub-6ft men as dwarves.
I think this link shows some females' attitudes toward height; the case seems more extreme now.

These reasons are why I care about my height; I do want to do LL/get taller, so I will be happier.

Last edited:
Because going to some leftist indoctrination camp, constantly surrounded by slutty toilets you will never have, is such a great privilege...

university (community college doesn’t count),

Thank you, though for my purposes, an A.S is sufficient for graduate-level research.

I once thought my height was fine, but the black pill made me realize it wasn't enough; it is a primary reason why I started heightmaxxing; it helped me get from 5'9 to around 5'11 ( over 5'11 in the morning).
Now, I realize being over 6'3 at minimum is needed since I don't have the benefits of JBW, and scientific black pill studies show that height called offsets the negative effect of the racepill.
Recent studies show being at least 6'2 and rising is ideal for men: https://incels.is/threads/science-says-ideal-height-for-men-is-62-andrising.421421/.

Being taller would give me benefits from the halo effect (height halo)
The experience that I will get from being taller would be priceless, like the better treatments and more opportunities gained from it; it would probably help me ascend faster as I wouldn't be an incel physically; these would make me happier.

Besides, I dislike comments about being a manlet by people like women or comments about taller dudes, like 6'4, which considered sub-6ft men as dwarves.
I think this link shows some females' attitudes toward height; the case seems more extreme now.

These reasons are why I care about my height; I do want to do LL/get taller, so I will be happier.
How did you heightmaxx? I'm 5'11" in the morning, 5'10.5" during most of the day, 5'10.25" if I'm really dehydrated and have lifted a lot of heavy shit. I'd love to get to 6'0", or even a legit 5'11" in the evening.

Can’t anyone easily get into a shit university?

Here any idiot can go to university to the point it means jack shit in getting a job
Community college doesn’t count.

Going to uni didn't changed anything to my inceldom.

Not everybody is from burgerland nigga

I studymaxxed like an autist to go uni
It wasnt worth it
Only chad gets the girl around here

There are more ways to college than just being rich/privileged. Even in America, there are many state funded programs designed to get individuals of above average IQ into higher education. But for internationally recognized institutions like MIT, the IVY League (you know, the ones that actually matter because college is cope), this is mostly true.
Aren’t the state universities really bad? Like Wyoming State University or similar
They vary wildly, 95% of them are rubbish, but there are a few good ones with strong programs.

How did you heightmaxx? I'm 5'11" in the morning, 5'10.5" during most of the day, 5'10.25" if I'm really dehydrated and have lifted a lot of heavy shit. I'd love to get to 6'0", or even a legit 5'11" in the evening.
I used this method, as an experiment: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...ght-and-grow-taller-riding-a-stationary-bike/
I did 20 miles for like 8 months; I just took around a month break recently; For the last 4 months, I have been taking Aromasin and MK 677.
I don't know, but many family members claimed grew taller like around 25 years, and I am not that old; it could be a factor.
No idea how it works

I’d say Universitycels are probably among the most privileged of incels because they at least don’t get to complain about there not being enough foids in their area for potential mating

Did you not go to university because you couldn't afford it?

I could be the only man in the university and girls will still never look at me

I used this method, as an experiment: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...ght-and-grow-taller-riding-a-stationary-bike/
I did 20 miles for like 8 months; I just took around a month break recently; For the last 4 months, I have been taking Aromasin and MK 677.
I don't know, but many family members claimed grew taller like around 25 years, and I am not that old; it could be a factor.
No idea how it works
Thanks! I'll look into this, hopefully it's doable for me (a NEET with no income)

The difference is that you have to work hard to go to uni and 6ft+ is just given without effort

You are in the privileged minority of men if you study at university (community college doesn’t count)
Community College DOES count

I mean fuck, graduating high school counts.

How depressed can you guys really be if you somehow managed to graduate HS with diploma? =/

Yes people do, have you ever seen someone brag about studying at a community college? No, it’s always some university they mention.
whats the difference between community college and Uni?

is the cirriculum the same though?

whats the difference between community college and Uni?

is the cirriculum the same though?
Mostly the same curriculum, it’s the status and atmosphere. Community college has much less younger people, you’ll find more 30+ year olds, a lot of them have no or very small campuses, there is no stereotypical college experience, and you’ll be treated as a poor/unintelligent loser compared to university educated men by the rest of society.

It’s like getting your GED vs going to high school. @Incelius Savage

Many university students cheat. Some International students speak English at an elementary level. A bachelor degree is the new high school diploma.

Mostly the same curriculum, it’s the status and atmosphere. Community college has much less younger people, you’ll find more 30+ year olds, a lot of them have no or very small campuses, there is no stereotypical college experience, and you’ll be treated as a poor/unintelligent loser compared to university educated men by the rest of society.

It’s like getting your GED vs going to high school. @Incelius Savage
True

Benn to both, the university is pettier, and more backstabby when it comes to projects. don't pair up with a high achieving foid in a group project because she won't share credit.

I agree they mostly cheat. Been to university and see those asiancels cheating in a big group. Surprised one of their members don't rat them out.