Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why won’t Universitycels accept that they’re privileged?

Mostly the same curriculum, it’s the status and atmosphere. Community college has much less younger people, you’ll find more 30+ year olds, a lot of them have no or very small campuses, there is no stereotypical college experience, and you’ll be treated as a poor/unintelligent loser compared to university educated men by the rest of society.

It’s like getting your GED vs going to high school. @Incelius Savage
Okay I get it.

Example for the GED i can prepare and study at home, relaxed and all that good stuff but the down side is I never went to high school, no taking part in all it has to offer.

So community college is kind of similar like all those who got their GED's later in life go there. Maybe they are dirt poor , were in prison or single moms very early etc etc etc.

So going straight to Uni has prestige and going first GED --> Community college --> Uni . This path is not glamorous, nobody really respects it kind of thing

Just asking because I have never been to the US of A so I am just curious.

I’d say Universitycels are probably among the most privileged of incels because they at least don’t get to complain about there not being enough foids in their area for potential mating
uhm there are like 30% foids here because STEM

brah you need 5 iq to attend any university