Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why won't women just admit that looks matter?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
They are rejecting us based on looks but telling everyone it's all about personality. Anybody with a double digit IQ can see that woman are going for looks. The actions speak louder than words so if a woman is only going for chad guys what does she gain by telling the world that she is going for personality? No woman will ever admit that reason she doesn't want to be with you is because of your looks. Do women have so much of an ego that they can't even tell that they are going for guys purely based on looks or do they already know this and just lie to make themselves feel better? We need to destroy personality myth and expose women for the shallow pieces of crap they truly are.

People say they value personality because they don't want to appear shallow. It's a popular sentiment for blue pillers.

Because if the betas were wake up en masse they know that their goose is cooked.

Because they take for granted the validation and positive attention they receive so it's easy to say that. It's like someone with a lot of money telling a poor guy to do something that involves having money like it's so easy.

> telling everyone it's all about personality
> or do they already know this and just lie to make themselves feel better

Maybe because they take for granted the validation and positive attention they receive and don't realize, so it's easy to say that. It's like someone with a lot of money telling a poor guy money doesn't make you happy or some bullshit.

I really despise the way they insist on height or dick size not mattering. anyone with half a brain know it matters but they refuse to admit it, it's really infuriating

Redpill Robert said:
Because if the betas were wake up en masse they know that their goose is cooked.
I think this is true most beta males don't know that it's all about looks and that they are just being used.

Redpill Robert said:

Because "i''m not other girls tehehe"

They say looks dont matter when they are the ones who cake their faces in makeup, and went apeshit when a app would show them without makeup, almost as if their real face was a private spot. Oh, and ever see how those makeup tutorial videos are always trending on youtube? Everytime a women says looks dont matter, they immediately contradict themselves. Fucking hypocrites they are.

That would mean they have to admit they are wrong and we all know women don’t like admitting they are wrong

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
That would mean they have to admit they are wrong and we all know women don’t like admitting they are wrong

KEK

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

because women do not admit anything

their brains are not developed enough and never will

because it don't benefits them, knowing that looks is the most important factor will either leave a huge percentage of the males either calling for a return of a traditional society or pushing for eugenics.

Either way those two are good.

They do. When my oneitis rejected me and I asked why, she said "Looks don't matter, but they do a little." Ok, she didn't immediately say it. I had to get it out of her.

K E K, T O T A L L Y D E S T R O Y E D

Because normies like to believe in a fairytale called a 'just world' in which looks don't matter.

"OMG I hate shallow people"

"Man under 6ft are literally garbage"

They would rather have no accountability

Because saying that you're rejecting someone due to their personality makes you appear better.

They don't want to feel slutty or shallow. As I always said, women subconsciously want ugly men to stay ugly and actually deceive them by giving out false hope and advices. They evolved to act like this.

Literally everything normies and women say is a lie, like a code language and signaling. If you take anything they say literally, you are an ugly aspie who hasn't picked up on the language, let alone the lifestyle.

I can actually communicate better with people who don't speak English than I can with normans. Because in the former scenario, it's already established that a barrier exists and I use hand signals to communicate or know when to stop if they don't understand. With normans, they will continue to spew their nonsense to me and anything I say will be interpreted as something completely different.

Because then they'll get called shallow