Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why world IQ is going down and how that relates to inceldom

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
During the long time being on the internet, I have heard many people claim that world IQ is going down and some external factor is to blame. For example, chemtrails, wifi, fluoride etc. People like to claim this as some conspiracy theory.

I believe it‘s going down. What I do not believe, is that it is for the aforementioned reasons. There is a sort of irony, that people would think that everyone’s minds are going to shit while providing crazy excuses on why that is happening. Why would they listen to some sensationalist article, instead of actually taking time to research? People like to be told what to think in this day and age. It is comforting. What people forget is that the mind must be exercised in order to work.

Why do people not think for themselves then? Simple, we do not see it as valuable. No man dares to seek out the truth, we have abandoned God and in His place, we worship the marketplace. Im not here to debate the existence of God, that’s for another day, but what I can say is that the replacement is a downgrade. I do not believe that all men must be theological and God fearing, but they must show reverence to creation and seek what they believe is perfect.

Reason is more indicative of a human being than physical strength. Wild animals can run, so can we. Wild animals are stupid, we are not. We are the only smart animals, meaning that our intelligence is unique. A unique trait about something will be remembered.

There are two worlds, the one that is objective, and the one that is subjective. Sometimes, they do not match, a caveman might not see US dollars as valuable because he is not intelligent enough to understand currency, but it has value to us. The fact that the US dollar has value is both true and untrue. It is conditional. The same can be said with the bluepill. It will forever remain true to those who are not intelligent enough.

A man wants to be successful among a group of foids, he must be good looking. He gets denied by everyone because he is too ugly. Someone tells him he looks good. Does he really look good? He must be objectively ugly because ALL foids said he looks ugly. Back to the caveman example, every other party thinks US dollars have value, but that one guy. Guess who is missing out, the caveman.

The caveman cannot sell his items because he does not believe paper money has value, while the incel cannot attain his goals because foids not see his value because their morals have been degraded. Both are in a lose-lose scenario, because their values are not the majority. It does not matter who is objectively right or wrong.

Thoughts and criticisms are welcome.

I couldn't understand how this relates to dropping iq.

Because women mate with retarded chads while the high IQ inceks die alone

I couldn't understand how this relates to dropping iq.

I think OP basically said "IQ is dropping because people can't think for themselves" then went on about caveman not knowing how to use $USD :feelstastyman:

I think it’s because chads and genuine thugs are the ones mostly impregnating women while intelligent ugly and average men end up swinging from their ceilings because women don’t find them attractive.

I think it’s because chads and genuine thugs are the ones mostly impregnating women while intelligent ugly and average men end up swinging from their ceilings because women don’t find them attractive.

Looks > IQ

There is no real natural selection anymore. The female reptile brain has short-circuited to operate like:

“Me see face bones. He high T. me mate”

even when it is demonstrably untrue or works against evolution (Low T Pretty boys and Meeks). I think it’s got something to do with micro plastics or birth control, but I’m not a doctor.

Just read the protocols of zion bro.

It's in there.

There is no real natural selection anymore. The female reptile brain has short-circuited to operate like:

“Me see face bones. He high T. me mate”

This. We have gone full blown idiocracy with no hope of return.

Wish i had the scientific answer