Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would a chad ever settle down?

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
I mean if he can get any foid he wants, why would he settle with just one?

Unless you're literally an 11/10 god you will eventually succumb to the natural aging process. Chads have to settle down too.

Age, maybe financial status

Unless you're literally an 11/10 god you will eventually succumb to the natural aging process. Chads have to settle down too.
Cope of the day.:lul: I've read and heard of tons of cases of 40s men fucking prime women. Look at Leo DeCap

Cope of the day.:lul: I've read and heard of tons of cases of 40s men fucking prime women. Look at Leo DeCap
He's prob had plastic surgery or treatments done to maintain his youth, just like most celebrities.

They do, but they usually only settle for Stacies or high-tier Beckies.

those guys are probably fucking statusmaxxed if you're able to read fucking articles about them fucking stacy :feelskek:

If he's a Christian Chad who believes in absolute monogamy. Of course he marries the Stacy at his church. Lol

I can see a Chad settling down. What I can't see him doing is settling with a Becky below his level.

That doesn't matter to Beckies, though. Given how they can earn (or "earn") their own money and they'd rather have no kids at all if they can't be Chad's kids, they're probably okay with being used as a cum dumpster instead. Case in point:

Because Chad is also a male --- he also has all the usual male instincts to:
-- have a family
-- be called "daddy"
-- to educate his own kids.
-- attend to his kids events.
-- be the head of a household
-- be responsible and own a foid
etc.

When (and if) a Chad "settles" he has already impregnated and dumped dozens of single and married women, and he will likely continue to do so while married, by cheating on his wife and impregnating coworkers, neighbors, and random foids he encounters in his routine.

Strangely, foids don't usually feel jealous if their Chad husband is out and about, anonymously breeding random foids, or impregnating married women, in brief casual fuck sessions. Foids even feel validated with each successive breeding, as confirmation that their Chad stud is also very desirable by other foids. (Pre-selection principle).

Foids feel jealous typically if their husbands spend too much time or resources with other foids, or gets emotionally involved with another foid, or decides to assume the paternity of the kids he breeds in other foids (diluting the inheritance), hence the wives' preference for their Chad husbands to breed only bastards in anonymous or married foids, or donate sperm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back