Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why would Chads let themselves go in college?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I notice many of them looks worse than they were in their freshmen year.
Some of them become completely unrecognizable, balding ,fattened and even neckbearded.
I don't know how to react to this.
Are they becoming one of us?
Should I have blackpill them?

cant say that ive seen that

Lack of exercise , Drunking , Partying ,smoking and bad sleeping habit.

why do you care about chads for?

Spread incel posters around your college with blackpill statistics.

Chads who expire quickly often commit suicides,as they realize how cruel and different life is as a low tier male.Do not help them,if they chose the degenerate lifestyle let them pay for it

Chads and stacies are in their way of extinction . All we will have is a bunch of foids and.incels .

To fuck the sluts there?

Lack of exercise , Drunking , Partying ,smoking and bad sleeping habit.
This.

Apparently alcohol has so many calories as well.

Chads who expire quickly often commit suicides,as they realize how cruel and different life is as a low tier male.Do not help them,if they chose the degenerate lifestyle let them pay for it

Lmao ,and they come here to whine about being an incel.
Just wait until your high school reunion, you will see some of Chads turn into some fat suburban dads.

Some of them will get to the point of no return as they get older.
Gymceling ,hair transplant ,skinmaxxing won't help them much at this point.
They will be sitting down on their couch watch their sons flirting with stacies from school.
So they can become an incel too.

Last edited:
Peoples' looks decrease with age, sometimes massively. That's why I don't buy the "you have to be a kissless virgin to be incel" narrative.

Yeah, a guy who at least had the opportunity to kiss and fuck in the past is definitely better off than a kissless virgin truecel, but he can be an incel now as well. Looks are not stationary, they change, they can change profoundly with accidents and disease as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back