Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why would foids register on this website?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★
Just why?
Sesame Street Idk GIF

Attention or to feel special

You mean IT? They will NEVER stop lurking here.

Our forums and posts are lifefuel to them. They hate men, so naturally seeing a lot of sad, lonely, sick, depressed men makes them happy.

Not to mention our posts also inadvertedly strike their egoes. Imagine being a low tier fat Becky, sad she can't get Chad. She can only get her looksmatch. Then she comes on our forum, reading our posts saying how women rule the world in every aspect, and that it's over for men. They will of course feel better.

They need a hobby to spend time while waiting for their turn with Chad

They probably have a morbid curiosity about this strange, shadowy, mythical group known as "incels". They've heard urban legends, gossip, rumors, etc. And so they want to see what is being said.

They probably also get an ego boost, but I'm sure some are surprised that 100% of the talk *isn't* about hate, violence, etc. They may wonder how or why some guys are on here; by the law of averages, some of the men are probably at least decent looking and have respectable jobs.

To find insecure chads

They probably have a morbid curiosity about this strange, shadowy, mythical group known as "incels". They've heard urban legends, gossip, rumors, etc. And so they want to see what is being said.

They probably also get an ego boost, but I'm sure some are surprised that 100% of the talk *isn't* about hate, violence, etc. They may wonder how or why some guys are on here; by the law of averages, some of the men are probably at least decent looking and have respectable jobs.
Good answer tbh.

dude some IT fuckers think i'm a sad fuck who's gonna self delete soon. i'm doing just fucking fine rn:whitepill::feelscomfy:

Noone who has a good life would volunterily read this forum, letalone register there.