Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why would women rather be a literal slave than marry a man who is not her first choice?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
You see this in history too. Contrary to popular belief black females slaves would have sex/even have CHILDREN with white overseers. Look at Thomas Jefferson he nutted in some mulatto bitch and now everyone who is a descendant of Jefferson is like 1% nig:feelskek:

In the 1950's whites had more free time and had lots of sex. But it seems women would rather give that all up and be a SLAVE than marry a man who is not her first choice! LEGIT if a wealthy, morbidly obese black woman with a mustache (yes in the hood you will see some black women with mustaches from high T and they are NOT trannies!) offered to marry me and provide for me financially on her income, but I would have to nut in her to give her children, and cook her dinner when she got home I would PUT ON A BONNET and MAKE HER AN APPLE PIE TOO! Maybe I have such an aversion to work, but why would women rather, be sterile, childless, live miserable lives, and serve some old fat jew rather than her husband than to GOD FORBID lower her standards and marry a man within her league and live a rich fulfilling life with hobbies/friends/children. Makes no logical sense! Its as if I said: "if I can't marry a Moldovan supermodel, I will not settle for a woman within my league! I will chop off my dick and slam my face with a hammer!" it makes no logical sense!

-OR am I SIMPLY projecting my white-male view of the world. White men VALUE hobbies/sex/friendships while it seems women do not value/actually have an AVERSION to these things.

-Do white women ACTUALLY GET FULFILLMENT from serving an old fat stinky jew? I am starting to think so!

Biologically, the only relevant outcome for a foid is to impregnate herself with Chad's sperm (which she gets in college, abundantly) and only then (afterwards) obtain resources from betabuxxers, orbiters etc.

Thanks to birth control, abortion, sex lib, welfare etc. foids get stuck in phase one of the cycle, fucking hundreds of Chads but never maturing past the pubescent drive towards pregnancy from alpha sperm.

In the past (60+ years) foids had to balance their drive towards alpha seed and their economical needs, and ended up settling for a good husband who works and is not totally deformed.

Today, foids are free to behave like cavewomen, but with bc pills and welfare they get stuck in phase 1 and never need to cuck a beta for resources (some still do it for pleasure, because women's greatest pleasure is deceiving men).

Last edited: