Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why you should gymmaxx

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
:soy::bluepill:: I hope I'll be able to attract girls!

:chad::blackpill:: I want to beat the shit out of people.

you shouldnt gymmax, its a waste of time

OP after gymmaxxing

just go to prison theory

If you cant sustain the willpower to keep training and protein intake, your body will eat away the gains and you just wasted time and effort.

If you cant sustain the willpower to keep training and protein intake, your body will eat away the gains and you just wasted time and effort.
So cardio maxx instead?

you don't need to gymmaxx you just have to have a good personality bro :soy::bluepill:
just gymmaxx bro you will get pussy :soy::redpill:
gymmaxx to beat the shit out of normies and Chads :blackpill:

So cardio maxx instead?
Yeah, its healthier because increases lung capacity and strengthens heart. But same shit with losing weight, if you don't plan on permanently changing habits you waste your time because weight easily comes back, you also fuck up body composition because while you lose weight 1/4 of that is muscle mass and if you regain weight it will be a pure fat.

I should gymmaxx for improving my health. My doctors recommend it often

you shouldnt gymmax, its a waste of time
this is true for incels looking for girls

but i have refined it so that it really isnt "that much time", its 1 hour workouts 3 times a week this is not very much, and also im semi productive during the workout eg in the rests i read some software related articles, watch youtube for coding etc listen to podcasts.

If you are productive during the rests its like being at your computer with a bit of lifting in between, this is how i see it. As like you i have come to realise it is indeed a meme and is a waste of time, if you do actually "concentrate" solely on lifting weights, which is in itself completely brain dead, as "lifting weights" is a mindless activity, that has a lot of gaps you could use to do other things.

Sometimes at home i read a book in between sets lol, as i am actually bored of just picking up and putting down metal objects, sorry i forgot to qualify around 80% of my workouts are at home with just squats or deadlifts done at a "gym".

muscle memory

Only fakecels go to the gym

Being in good shape makes you feel better. And exercising in the morning makes me feel good during the day

I agree with this sentiment. The only real reason I am gymcelling now is for self-serving purposes. It is for my body to be stronger, faster, healthier, and to be equipped to defend myself if I am attacked physically by others.

to destroy them all

gymmaxx to destroy Chads in upcoming civil war (in a video game of course)

Gymmaxxing for the next global recession