Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why ?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
When I saw the picture for the first time, I was extremely scared instead of laughing. The reason is that any note is actually extremely applicable to me.

In particular, I got goosebumps when I saw the hand, arm and space thing, for example, on buses.

Can anyone explain to me psychologically why this is so?
I never know where to put my right hand or how to hold it. my right arm also moves irregularly when I walk and I leave a lot of space for others and I am the last one to get on a bus.

When I saw the picture for the first time, I was extremely scared instead of laughing. The reason is that any note is actually extremely applicable to me.

In particular, I got goosebumps when I saw the hand, arm and space thing, for example, on buses.

Can anyone explain to me psychologically why this is so?
I never know where to put my right hand or how to hold it. my right arm also moves irregularly when I walk and I leave a lot of space for others and I am the last one to get on a bus.

View attachment 600657
literally my walk, also I use a neutral grey color for my clothes too

People who laugh at this meme confirm blackpill

"Hair seems to overreact to wind"
"Clothing is all neutral coloured"

Very relatable. :feelsLSD: