Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Will drinking vanilla extract get me drunk?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I am planning to hit up the local mart to get some since they don't have a cucked buying age on them
Has anyone tried this before? Thoughts?

it's over

Vanilla extract may contain up to 35% ABV, which is the equivalent of a shot of hard liquor like vodka or bourbon. This means vanilla extract can get you drunk, but it also puts a person at risk of alcohol poisoning.
Tread lightly. I have no experience with alcohol.

Tread lightly.

over

You can Google this stuff, doesn't require a thread

You can Google this stuff, doesn't require a thread
Google gave me mixed answers. Which is why I asked if any other inkwells have tried it.

it's over

Gonna try rn mang:smonk:

I am planning to hit up the local mart to get some since they don't have a cucked buying age on them
Has anyone tried this before? Thoughts?

it's over
Bro buy Denatured alcohol and run throught 3 or 4 slices of bread to filter it and you're good.

Just drink alcohol, if you're too young to drink you shouldn't even be on an incel forum yet.

Just drink alcohol, if you're too young to drink you shouldn't even be on an incel forum yet.
I CAN'T BUY IT BECAUSE THE AGE IS RIDICOUSLY HIGH AT 21.

it's over

I CAN'T BUY IT BECAUSE THE AGE IS RIDICOUSLY HIGH AT 21.

it's over
Lol, that's retarded, over here you have to be 18 but need to look over 25 to not be asked for ID.

Lol, that's retarded, over here you have to be 18 but need to look over 25 to not be asked for ID.
IT'S CUCKED YES I KNOW THE LORD EVEN PROVIDES ALCOHOL TO HIS DISCIPLES.

it's over for sinners

Ask a hobo to buy it for you just give them the money
I AM TRYING THIS AND I WILL USE THE REMAINING OF AFTER I DRINK TO JACK OFF TOBECOME STRONGO (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over