Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will learning a language increase my SMV?

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
Considering to start learning a new language. Will this be useful in getting a foid to suck my cock? What language would you learn as a third one if you already knew your ethnic lango and English?

Most women consider this kind of shit "exotic", same when you have travelled in a lot of countries and can tell stories.

I don't know if it will incease your chances that much though if your looks aren't right for it. I wouldn't learn a language just to get laid.

Yes you can tell her to suck your dick in 3 different languages

Probably not. I called this Mexican foid a "puta" which means beautiful girl in Spanish, she smacked the shit out of me.

Language got nothing to do with smv

Probably not. I called this Mexican foid a "puta" which means beautiful girl in Spanish, she smacked the shit out of me.

If we were normal humans, you could meet girls in the class. Maybe even go on a class trip to the shithole place after.

I can learn you some cool words to say them in french like "Tu suces pour 5 euros ?" "Envie d'un homme viril derrière un tas de vieux pneus ?" or "Je t'encule à sec sans vaseline avec du gravier et du verre pilé" :feelzez:

I know several languages.
Women do not care about it.

Chad learns to say "hello" in a new language with a shitty accent and foids wet their pants.

It's over for linguistcels

IDK about this, if you´re low normie-tier, maybe it will make you a little more ¨exotic¨ in the eyes of some Becky. Truecel can know 4 languages, but will still be laughed at as a "nerd" or a loser. Anyway, most "polyglots" don't really speak any of the languages they claim to have learned.

Chad learns to say "hello" in a new language with a shitty accent and foids wet their pants.

Actually true, I've seen Chads claiming to know 6-7 languages while they can barely speak their native one with proficiency. But he's still considered a "genius" and "professional traveler" by most normies and foids. And they obviously use it as a way to mog others :feelsrope:At least as an inkwell you have plenty of time to really dig into some language and learn it through reading shitton of stuff on the Internet. Decent cope tbh

no, its about looks remember?

No language for your face

If you have a subhuman face, people won't listen to you anyway so it's useless

Learning a new language is not a bad thing, but it really doesn't work for incels. I learned Japanese because I already knew how to read/write Chinese so Japanese was among one of the most low-hanging fruits. I use it mostly to read raw hentai RPG (which is kind of important especially when there's puzzle-solving) and occasionally LN/VNs (though I have to go very slowly).

On the other hand, I would never know if Japanese actually increases my SMV since I don't really talk to foids and they don't really talk to me. I have no way to advertise my language skills. I remember going to Japan and asking the locals for directions in Japanese, they just dismissively pointed their fingers at the direction and moved on. The longest conversation I've had with a Japanese was a foid who tried scamming us with a claw machine.

I've seen on TV where a white chad says arigatou or nihao with the accent of a caveman and still have foids drooling over him. Don't expect the same to happen to you.

Learning a new language is not a bad thing, but it really doesn't work for incels. I learned Japanese because I already knew how to read/write Chinese so Japanese was among one of the most low-hanging fruits. I use it mostly to read raw hentai RPG (which is kind of important especially when there's puzzle-solving) and occasionally LN/VNs (though I have to go very slowly).

On the other hand, I would never know if Japanese actually increases my SMV since I don't really talk to foids and they don't really talk to me. I have no way to advertise my language skills. I remember going to Japan and asking the locals for directions in Japanese, they just dismissively pointed their fingers at the direction and moved on. The longest conversation I've had with a Japanese was a foid who tried scamming us with a claw machine.

I've seen on TV where a white chad says arigatou or nihao with the accent of a caveman and still have foids drooling over him. Don't expect the same to happen to you.
Damn, I like your post.
Brutal :cryfeels:

No it won't increase your SMV or chances at sleeping with women; if you don't have chad face and physique it literally doesn't matter.
It's a really long shot but maybe expanding your vocab and learning to be more articulate in your native lang might help you leave an impression while socializing.

I think you should do it anyways though.

Last edited:
I speak 3 languages fluently and another one good enough, where's my Stacy?

no language for your bones

only works if you're chad. when you're subhuman nothing will boost your smv except better looks and MAYBE a shit ton of money. copes like gym and learning new languagues make you more attractive only if you're already attractive.

a chad who knows another foid's languague will get instant access to her pussy , subhumans get nothing

Really only does work for Chads. I know Russian and German (partially) but that's never really gotten me anywhere. Maybe good be useful for a job so you could moneymaxxx?

Nope, not worth it dude. Unless you're moving to a place where you have to learn the language - don't. I know 3 and I'm still a virgin. It helps overall but learning a new language as an adult or almost adult is brutal enough already.

Learn more languages improve possibility to exit about this situation, travel in another country (mostly poor countries) but it not improve your SMV in YOUR country.

Really only does work for Chads. I know Russian and German (partially) but that's never really gotten me anywhere. Maybe good be useful for a job so you could moneymaxxx?
Taht was my initial idea

I think it will, but only on the personality side (but it doesnt matter).

All the hard-core language people are autistic men with high verbal IQ. All incels of course.

I'd like to learn Italian at some point in the near future

bonjour madame

1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

Considering to start learning a new language. Will this be useful in getting a foid to suck my cock? What language would you learn as a third one if you already knew your ethnic lango and English?
Chad can get away with barely speaking his own native language and still get women with PhD´s on his dick. Learn something new only if you want to. Having more knowledge or skill might make you more confident, but don´t expect any pussy from it.

Yes if you're good looking
Otherwise no point

when ur ugly, thats the only language your face will ever speak.

No. I speak five languages. Foids do not care how "cultured" or how "travelled" you are. I've probably travelled to more countries than the average normie.

when ur ugly, thats the only language your face will ever speak.
Based.