Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill will the future of the sexual market be worse as we thought? or have things changed?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
common knowledge and common sense here is that as long as pussy privilege exists, hypergamy is only going to get more intense. as hypergamy becomes more intense, the world will have more males left for dead without being able to get a female partner their entire lives. simulated eugenics and true selectiveness won't happen because coping males always prevented this concept, leading to more and more deprivation, depression and confusion among a large portion of males.

this confusion will lead to either systemic failure in which revolt happens or next level ostracization, incel discrimination in which incels can't simply live.

but is that going to happen? is the future really that grim and shit?

well, I have been thinking lately specifically about that question. I've been looking at people, especially zoomers walking on my way back home, or customers during my second shift. I realized that younger generations have exceeded our genetic quality excessively and aggressively too. it boggled my mind to the point that I became convinced that it's too hard to see a teenager going to high school who is shorter than me. this could be just perceptual bias, but I tried really hard to be as neutral as I can. the thing is I saw the tallest motherfuckers going out from middle school and most of them have chiseled faces and light skins. I am seeing ugly shit looking parents with offsprings who look almost alien to them, this is not just a result of foids cucking their husbands or whatever explanation you try to use in order for you to grasp it. in reality it's just too much and it is noticeable.

now this could be normal to you, but seeing this in a third world shithole where ugliness is the norm is truly alarming if you think about it.

going back to the question, IN MY OPINION: the "thing" has already happened. there is no going back from that point. actually right now we're in the process of it. as a gender of the species homo, we just weren't aware or ready, early or enough.

it will keep going as long as there is a good amount of ugly motherfuckers in this bitch.

now you would be asking me or yourself: "but if it will keep going like this doesn't that mean it will get worse?"

no, not really.

I think I finally began to understand. the whole point was about evolving really. it's not about females having the upper hand, foids were just the trigger, the fuse for that bomb that will eradicate incel life forms from earth and make the species evolve during this epoch.

so until the next cycle of evolution comes around, things will not get worse as good looking people are on the rise, the worse is not coming. stop coping brothers. the worse only came for you already. and that you weren't aware of.
it's likely that once you are gone after 50 years or something (if you decided to endure that long) the world will just be a better place than it was, it has always been like that. incels complaining about the world being unfair and unjust but in reality it just keeps going man, the leap happens with or without you.

there's no systemic failure or shit like that going to happen. more good looking individuals will be available. more people are becoming consciously or unconsciously aware of the current sexual market status and eugenics. this will lead to people from both genders to look better. a semi-harmonious status will be achieved, in which the hypergamous sexual market is semi-satisfied. getting rid of the biggest problem in this world which was incels annoyance and their suffering from depression and low smv and shit.

face it, cut the cope: you are currently living in the worst possible era to get pussy for an ugly motherfucker. it won't get worse. your mind is telling you that it will get worse, only so that you feel better, to feel like your specimen or your kind isn't born the wrong time. to appease you. reality is, your brain is lying to you and I am telling you the truth.

Last edited:
just eat doner man

It can only get worse from here.

the muttification of the world will not make the average person better looking. and shitholes like india are beyond saving

I see all trends continuing to get worse until civiization really actually does collapse in about 15 to 20 years.

the muttification of the world will not make the average person better looking. and shitholes like india are beyond saving
Lol I often see ugly to LTN white guys with Asian women and half-asian children when I go outside. Often enough to be remarkable.

the muttification and cope and being a cuckold bluepiller are only a biproduct that keeps ugly people existing. in reality. the majority of new generation has already mogged the one before it.

keep in mind that ugly people had no filter back then, it was worse than just mudshark whores and muttification. any coper could just be rich and marry. now it's really not about that.

the average height and looks will just keep rising. it won't step down.

It can only get worse from here.
only for us*
stop lying to yourself man. take a moment and make a hard look at how zoomers are living right now. you think the average zoomer who is hard on looksmaxxing and shit right now struggles as much as we do?

it's all good and clear to me, it never been like that.

Ugly women will continue to reproduce and spawn new incels.

Ugly women will continue to reproduce and spawn new incels.
only the new "incels" they are spawning are better looking and taller than their female ancestry.

only the new "incels" they are spawning are better looking and taller than their female ancestry.
Maybe one cm taller every 10 years. You're heavily overstating the effect.

Check this data for different 1st world countries.

Last edited:
common knowledge and common sense here is that as long as pussy privilege exists, hypergamy is only going to get more intense. as hypergamy becomes more intense, the world will have more males left for dead without being able to get a female partner their entire lives. simulated eugenics and true selectiveness won't happen because coping males always prevented this concept, leading to more and more deprivation, depression and confusion among a large portion of males.

this confusion will lead to either systemic failure in which revolt happens or next level ostracization, incel discrimination in which incels can't simply live.

well, I have been thinking lately specifically about that question. I've been looking at people, especially zoomers walking on my way back home, or customers during my second shift. I realized that younger generations have exceeded our genetic quality excessively and aggressively too. it boggled my mind to the point that I became convinced that it's too hard to see a teenager going to high school who is shorter than me. this could be just perceptual bias, but I tried really hard to be as neutral as I can. the thing is I saw the tallest motherfuckers going out from middle school and most of them have chiseled faces and light skins. I am seeing ugly shit looking parents with offsprings who look almost alien to them, this is not just a result of foids cucking their husbands or whatever explanation you try to use in order for you to grasp it. in reality it's just too much and it is noticeable.

now this could be normal to you, but seeing this in a third world shithole where ugliness is the norm is truly alarming if you think about it.

going back to the question, IN MY OPINION: the "thing" has already happened. there is no going back from that point. actually right now we're in the process of it. as a gender of the species homo, we just weren't aware or ready, early or enough.

it will keep going as long as there is a good amount of ugly motherfuckers in this bitch.

now you would be asking me or yourself: "but if it will keep going like this doesn't that mean it will get worse?"

no, not really.

I think I finally began to understand. the whole point was about evolving really. it's not about females having the upper hand, foids were just the trigger, the fuse for that bomb that will eradicate incel life forms from earth and make the species evolve during this epoch.

so until the next cycle of evolution comes around, things will not get worse as good looking people are on the rise, the worse is not coming. stop coping brothers. the worse only came for you already. and that you weren't aware of.
it's likely that once you are gone after 50 years or something (if you decided to endure that long) the world will just be a better place than it was, it has always been like that. incels complaining about the world being unfair and unjust but in reality it just keeps going man, the leap happens with or without you.

there's no systemic failure or shit like that going to happen. more good looking individuals will be available. more people are becoming consciously or unconsciously aware of the current sexual market status and eugenics. this will lead to people from both genders to look better. a semi-harmonious status will be achieved, in which the hypergamous sexual market is semi-satisfied. getting rid of the biggest problem in this world which was incels annoyance and their suffering from depression and low smv and shit.

face it, cut the cope: you are currently living in the worst possible era to get pussy for an ugly motherfucker. it won't get worse. your mind is telling you that it will get worse, only so that you feel better, to feel like your specimen or your kind isn't born the wrong time. to appease you. reality is, your brain is lying to you and I am telling you the truth.
Read the whole thing, The ship is sailed, Its over abandon Ship!

Maybe one cm taller every 10 years. You're heavily overstating the effect.

Check this data for different 1st world countries.

every 10 years is a smaller gap. I cannot lie to you and tell you that I just did a research. I don't do that anymore. But 2 years ago i saw a research stating that the average male height grew like 4-5 cms higher in the last century which is pretty quick.

Read the whole thing, The ship is sailed, Its over abandon Ship!
yep, basically a tl;dr of my thread. the ship has already sailed. it's not sinking just because it left you behind

Last edited:
every 10 years is a smaller gap. I cannot lie to you and tell you that I just did a research. I don't do that anymore. But 2 years ago i saw a research stating that the average male height grew like 4-5 cms higher in the last century which is pretty quick.
Lol the difference in the last century was more like 20cm in some european countries. There was a huge increase in height. But it seemed to have leveled off. Now if that's just because of the shorter immigrants I don't know. But actually for most developed countries the change is more like 1cm every 20 years. So when I'm in my 40s, then the new generation in their 20s will be 1cm taller on average. IF trends continue linearly, but you were claiming that we're right now in a relatively stable state where things just continue the way they do right now, so I guess you would agree that an extrapolation makes sense according to your worldview.

Last edited:
Lol the difference in the last century was more like 20cm in some european countries.
that's fucking brutal. atleast 2 world wars and subsequent wars made people busy for that terrifying generic shift.

Lol the difference in the last century was more like 20cm in some european countries. There was a huge increase in height. But it seemed to have leveled off. Now if that's just because of the immigrants I don't know. But actually for most developed countries the change is more like 1cm every 20 years. So when I'm in my 40s, then the new generation in their 20s will be 1cm taller on average. IF trends continue linearly, but you were claiming that we're right now in a relatively stable state where things just continue the way they do right now, so I guess you would agree that an extrapolation makes sense according to your worldview.
If hypergamy gets way worse where the average person seriously struggles to find a long term partner, then that will be reflected in the coming height statistics. But you were claiming that things will just continue the way they are right now. So a 1-2cm height (at the maximum) increase every 20 years is probably what you'd be looking at.

Last edited:
If hypergamy gets way worse where the average person seriously struggles to find a long term partner, then that will be reflected in the coming height statistics. But you were claiming that things will just continue the way they are right now. So a 1-2cm height increase every 20 years is probably what you'd be looking at.
kind of. I mean I'm not saying things will continue the way they are now. or maybe. tbh, this is too broad for me to specifically describe. in the end, it's just my own speculation about the future. but Im telling fellas here to stop thinking that it will only get worse for future generations and people other than themselves because history taught us, leaps sooner or later will happen, instead of waiting for a systemic failure that probably won't happen, or a one that happens in the far future to appease ourselves about the current state of inceldom, or a one that happens early and benefits us somehow, a fantasy of watching the world burn, one should instead, expect and prepare for a worse, grim and lonely outcome.

the worst things always happen to those who lack the most luck. and I think we lack the most luck in terms of being able to get pussy in the history.

Last edited:
kind of. I mean I'm not saying things will continue the way they are now. or maybe. tbh, this is too broad for me to specifically describe. in the end, it's just my own speculation about the future. but Im telling fellas here to stop thinking that it will only get worse for future generations and people other than themselves because history taught us, leaps sooner or later will happen, instead of waiting for a systemic failure that probably won't happen, or a one that happens in the far future to appease ourselves about the current state of inceldom, or a one that happens early benefits us somehow, a fantasy of watching the world burn, we should expect and prepare for a worse, grim and lonely outcome.
I agree, I picture myself sometimes being 10 years older and try to do every task and all thoughts from the perspective of that older man. Just to prepare myself for that time and so I can clear out all delusions that are in my head that need me to be young and youthful looking. It's incredibly tough to have zero hope for this life and be so hyperaware of it at all times. And waking up with a boner every single day, knowing that with 99.999999% I will never get love from a woman. At the same time I actually want that craving, because if I don't feel it anymore that means that my hormone system has given up and as a consequence my mind and will power will be a lot weaker (with lower Testosterone levels for example)
Achieving that stoic mindset is one thing.

Another goal I have is to keep myself prepared for the right moment. Whatever it may be, an uprising, joining a war, going ER, or maybe just spreading the blackpill with the goal of creating a paradigm shift in western society. Giving up completely feels cucked, I don't think it's the right thing to do for a man, no matter how ugly he is.

the worst things always happen to those who lack the most luck. and I think we lack the most luck in terms of being able to get pussy in the history.
I think there are few people who suffer as much as I do, in the entire human history. The combination of the blackpilled awareness, hypergamous society and my own bottom of the barrel genetics create undescribable pain. I talked to disabledcels in the past and they don't suffer as much, because they have their bluepilled copes and their pills and therapy. But for me I just can't believe in obvious lies, no matter how much I would try.

Giving up completely feels cucked, I don't think it's the right thing to do for a man, no matter how ugly he is.
in my opinion it appears to me that I already got cucked the moment I got born. living my life as an incel was like a sequence of forced moves in chess before an inevitable checkmate. there's nothing to give up upon. I already lost.
lost all my hopes in the process too.

Tallness could just be explained as improved nutrition. Also, of course those zoomers will generally look better than their parents. They're more youthful which is considered universally attractive.

this fucking self cucking doomer shit is so cringe. i fucking hate you pathetic sad bitch boys. fucking cringe

Tallness could just be explained as improved nutrition. Also, of course those zoomers will generally look better than their parents. They're more youthful which is considered universally attractive.
tbh the difference in looks appears to me more than just an age difference.

These things will eventually taper off and reach a new equilibrium point. Today's chads will be tomorrow's chadlites. Today's normies will be tomorrow's incels.

Well, it only gets worse from the point which we are at right now.

Civilization moves forward, but also constantly spirals down. I dont think things will EVER get better.

It could get worse when we invent teleportation. Instead of a gigachad in their area they'll be looking for a gigachad anywhere in the world

It could get worse when we invent teleportation. Instead of a gigachad in their area they'll be looking for a gigachad anywhere in the world
Technological advancement accelerates hypergamy, I don't see how it doesn't

no, not really.

Only getting worst

Nothing interesting is going to happen
Western civilization is being strangled by America, and America is built on certain axioms that can't really be walked back on. For example, women will never vote away their right to vote. Western governments can't just say "fuck it, lets override the demographic process to take away this demographics rights!" because that opens the floodgates to a lot of shit most reasonable men don't want to risk.
As a result western civilization is just going to slowly crumble until it's eventually replaced from sheer demographic replacement rather than any ideological revolution. My bet is on middle eastern muslims. Specifically from middle east, because westernized muslims basically whitewash and erase themselves.

AI will dominate the sex market soon

These things will eventually taper off and reach a new equilibrium point. Today's chads will be tomorrow's chadlites. Today's normies will be tomorrow's incels.
great summary of a thread.

I have a theory that there is a massive genetic mutation going on with the new generation of humans which will lead to 8 foot strong jawline aryan specimens with no empathy. They will be genetic soldiers and we incels will be wiped out. I am already experiencing the brutality of genetic mogging i am subject to by zoomers.

no, not really.

Useless words salad. Disgenic criminals are breeeding. It's going to get worse till reset happens

bluepill cope in disguise ngl.

the "thing" has already happened. there is no going back from that point. actually right now we're in the process of it. as a gender of the species homo, we just weren't aware or ready, early or enough.

the whole point was about evolving really. it's not about females having the upper hand, foids were just the trigger, the fuse for that bomb that will eradicate incel life forms from earth and make the species evolve during this epoch.

you are currently living in the worst possible era to get pussy for an ugly motherfucker. it won't get worse. your mind is telling you that it will get worse, only so that you feel better, to feel like your specimen or your kind isn't born the wrong time. to appease you

bluepill cope in disguise ngl.
bluepill cope
SmhChan
Recruit ★★
JoinedFeb 17, 2023
Posts197

View: https://imgur.com/a/t07iYn3

i ate pilav döner ngl
I don't understand how döner/shawerma can go with rice tbh :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Women want to eradicate even normies. Hypergamy will continue on because women still want the top percentage of men at any given time

At least for Europe, Europeans will slowly but surely get replaced by Niggers and Sandniggers

Only read title of OP:

It will get worse before it gets better.

no, not really.

Who cares itsover n only get worse Just laugh at normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back